The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

I don't want to see Na in contention....makes for a looonnnggggg weekend.

Big Perm has decided to just take over. At this rate, he could be in the same position he was last year on Sunday teeing off on 10. Although I would anticipate a much different result this time.

Anyone hear what the projected cut line is?

Wilson just dumped a ball into the water. He is really struggling.

Anyone hear what the projected cut line is?

At the beginning of the day it was +5 I think, but I think that number will drop due to people making putts all over the place.

Just noticed Sergio is one shot off the lead. Kind of hard for me to make the call between Westwood and Garcia, as far as the best or most deserving player to have never won a major. I wouldn't mind either of them breaking through this week.

Just noticed Sergio is one shot off the lead. Kind of hard for me to make the call between Westwood and Garcia, as far as the best or most deserving player to have never won a major. I wouldn't mind either of them breaking through this week.

Oh for sure. Both deserve it. But Sergio's putting will haunt him if history tells us something.

Yoccors is starting to sweat. Casey still at +7, needs to birdie a few more and he's in Amen Corner now.

Yoccors is starting to sweat. Casey still at +7, needs to birdie a few more and he's in Amen Corner now.
And Rory is only one shot off the lead

Tmex's boy toy is now +8

And another bogey for Paul Casey. Dude is even getting it handed to him by several amateurs.

Loosk like Paula is going to be free this weekend Tmex wink wink.

Uh-oh...everybody look out. Here comes Big Perm!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

And Westwood blinks. Now he's back to -4. Oosty just birdies to get to -4. This is getting very interesting.

I gotta be honest here....I might have to hit 10 balls off the 18th tee before I could squeeze one through that gap.

That opening is as tight as a prom date.

I gotta be honest here....I might have to hit 10 balls off the 18th tee before I could squeeze one through that gap.

If there was any shot, on any course, in the world, that gives me nightmares, it is the tee shot off 18 at Augusta. I doubt the coverage gives any respect to just how narrow that shot may be.

Didn't we all know on Wednesday that he would have the weekend free. :D

Back