Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Just placed my order and I want everyone to know I WAS NOT LAST THIS TIME HAHAHA.

Driver - RAZR FIT
Loft - 9.5
Lie - Standard
Length - 44.5
Shaft Flex - Xstiff
Shaft Choice - Mitsubishi Diamana White 73Grip Choice - Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound (Black/Red) + 1/32
Dexterity - RH

FW - RAZR Black
Loft - 3W (15*)
Lie - Standard
Length - 42.75 (- 1/4 inch)
Shaft Flex - x stiff (if not available stiff)
Shaft - Stock
Grip Choice - Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound (Black/Red) + 1/32
Dexterity - RH

Just placed my order and I want everyone to know I WAS NOT LAST THIS TIME HAHAHA.

Driver - RAZR FIT
Loft - 9.5
Lie - Standard
Length - 44.5
Shaft Flex - Xstiff
Shaft Choice - Mitsubishi Diamana White 73Grip Choice - Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound (Black/Red) + 1/32
Dexterity - RH

FW - RAZR Black
Loft - 3W (15*)
Lie - Standard
Length - 42.75 (- 1/4 inch)
Shaft Flex - x stiff (if not available stiff)
Shaft - Stock
Grip Choice - Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound (Black/Red) + 1/32
Dexterity - RH

Nice dude!!!!!!!

Nice Orders ghsace and Hanks, the Callaway staffers are going to be bombing their woods in July

I'm so excited man! I can not wait to game those two!

I love the white dude. I was thinking of going heavier if I went with the Kai li in my driver. Great choice and the Black is a good one for the FW. I really dont htink you could go wrong either way with the fit or the black.

Nice Orders ghsace and Hanks, the Callaway staffers are going to be bombing their woods in July

What are you going with Coolbreeze3?

I love the white dude. I was thinking of going heavier if I went with the Kai li in my driver. Great choice and the Black is a good one for the FW. I really dont htink you could go wrong either way with the fit or the black.

What are you going with Coolbreeze3?

Well my handsome mexican friend my order looked like this:
Driver:
Razr Fit
Loft: 10.5*
Lie: Standard
Length: Standard (45.5”)
Shaft Flex: Stiff flex
Shaft Choice: Matrix Ozik X-Con 6
Grip Choice: Golf Pride VDR, standard size with 2 wraps of tape, blue if possible
Dexterity: Left Handed

Fairway Wood:
Razr Fit
Loft: 15* (3 wood)
Length: Standard (43”)
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Grip Choice: Golf Pride VDR, standard size with 2 wraps of tape, blue if possible

Thanks dude! I am pumped!

I went with TC's recommendation about the whiteboard. And I agree - both offerings are superb.

So it looks like the Fujikura Blur 004 isn't an option but luckily the guy who did my fitting told me to let him know if it wasn't available. I have sent him the list of shafts that GG sent me. So hopefully he will get back to me soon.

So it looks like the Fujikura Blur 004 isn't an option but luckily the guy who did my fitting told me to let him know if it wasn't available. I have sent him the list of shafts that GG sent me. So hopefully he will get back to me soon.

That's exciting man! Definitely be waiting to hear what you come up with.

Thanks dude! I am pumped!

I went with TC's recommendation about the whiteboard. And I agree - both offerings are superb.

TC rules for shaft recommendations

Well my handsome mexican friend my order looked like this:
Driver:
Razr Fit
Loft: 10.5*
Length: Standard (45.5”)
Shaft Flex: Stiff flex
Shaft Choice: Matrix Ozik X-Con 6

Fairway Wood:
Razr Fit
Loft: 15* (3 wood)
Length: Standard (43”)
Shaft Flex: Stiff

I love that dude. Nice freaking order!

What shafts were you fit for?

It was really strange, I hit about a dozen shafts and my fitter said my numbers were the same with everything. I liked the way the iliama felt the most though. I have read a lot of good things about the stock shaft so I am just going stock on everything. Order was just placed.

RAZR Fit 9.5
Stock stiff shaft
Standard l/l/l
Black/white multicompound grips

RAZR Fit 3 wood
Stock shaft
Standard l/l/l

It was really strange, I hit about a dozen shafts and my fitter said my numbers were the same with everything. I liked the way the iliama felt the most though. I have read a lot of good things about the stock shaft so I am just going stock on everything. Order was just placed.

RAZR Fit 9.5
Stock stiff shaft
Standard l/l/l

RAZR Fit 3 wood
Stock shaft
Standard l/l/l

Nice man!!

RAZR Fit 9.5
Stock stiff shaft
Standard l/l/l

RAZR Fit 3 wood
Stock shaft
Standard l/l/l
Great job man, I think if the numbers were the same then that will treat you just right. Now we are just waiting on those lazy layabouts chunky and smalls.

Thanks man.....your order looks stellar!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Has anyone considered doing a Razr X Black/Tour mixed iron set?

Has anyone considered doing a Razr X Black/Tour mixed iron set?
That's not a mixed set that I would consider in general.

Guys, congrats on getting your driver/fwy wood orders in! That's awesome and I like seeing what you guys are doing. I think you guys are really going to love having those Cally woods in your bag. Can't wait to see and hear about your progress with them!

Guys, congrats on getting your driver/fwy wood orders in! That's awesome and I like seeing what you guys are doing. I think you guys are really going to love having those Cally woods in your bag. Can't wait to see and hear about your progress with them!
Thanks tcizzle. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited about the FIT woods being in my bag.

Nice stuff everybody!! Can't wait to head about Smallie's fitting and see what he comes up with !

I think I'm the last hold out. I'm Ghchunk

I think I'm the last hold out. I'm Ghchunk

Nope...don't think Smalls is in yet and Kelly is trying to work out driver shaft issues..the one he was fit for wasn't on the list either.

Ghschunk and ghsSmalls need to hurry up. I would like to game my sassy Rarz FIT

Trying to take a lunch and go take some final swings. Or I might just wing it. Either way I will smash some driver goodness

You guys aren't going anywhere till I pick a shaft hehe. Waiting on my fitting guy to mail me back

Trying to take a lunch and go take some final swings. Or I might just wing it. Either way I will smash some driver goodness
No lunch breaks, you choose now.

On a serious note I think most are over thinking this. I don't think you can go wrong with either driver and you can pick a shaft with specs that are close enough to what you want.

Back