2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Wow, that wind is moving on the American flag at the clubhouse looking back at the 10th tee box.

Me either
3c52139becb42f523851c0990ed68c6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LOVE IT

Man, Paul Casey just has such a classy, simple swing.

and now masters.com is blocked at work. Unreal. Im relying on this thread to get me to 3pm haha

We will be giving away some of these tomorrow in a separate contest.

_MGL1618-L.jpg

and now masters.com is blocked at work. Unreal. Im relying on this thread to get me to 3pm haha

This is one of those days I really enjoy working from home.

Just a question as we watch on TV. Is slow play effecting your enjoyment of the telecast?

Trickle down effect TD. Golfers mimic what they see on TV.

Just a question as we watch on TV. Is slow play effecting your enjoyment of the telecast?

I don't think it needs to affect my enjoyment of the broadcast (the feature group cast is following several groups) to be aware that he's playing slow enough to constitute bad form, his group is well behind the group in front of him (even while Zach Johnson is playing pretty slow as well), and he is frequently backing off from shots. The future of golf is bound to include Jordan, but right now you can track his round with a sundial, and it's trending towards a calendar.

We will be giving away some of these tomorrow in a separate contest.

_MGL1618-L.jpg

ohh my.... those are so cool. sooooo cool.

I'd go let all the air out of the tires of my IT guys.

Trickle down effect TD. Golfers mimic what they see on TV.

I know...in the grand scheme of things it's not good. But if you're watching on TV, you really can't tell how slow they are playing.

Jordan taking dead aim!

Drinking contest rules question...... Is it when anyone backs off or just Jordan?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Is spieth on the clock now? He only took about 5 minutes to hit his last shot

Quality shot from Rickie at 12.

I know...in the grand scheme of things it's not good. But if you're watching on TV, you really can't tell how slow they are playing.

Jordan taking dead aim!

The Masters.com announcers just praised Jordan for slowing down.

Not really, I have gotten used to watching the pros move like molasses, and then Jordan knocks it stiff.

Drinking contest rules question...... Is it when anyone backs off or just Jordan?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Jordan will do enough damage to your liver all on his own.

Jordan ... just a walk in the park. I would love to see him repeat

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have golf league today at 4, should I call in sick?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jordan taking dead aim!

I don't disagree, but golfers watch it on TV, and then mimic what they see. Think back over the years at the screaming at Keegan to hurry up and stop fidgeting. Or Furyk for backing away. Or Kevin Na for taking forever. Or Sergio for the thumbs. The threads were crazy full of the talk of slow play. Not sure why its different for Spieth.

I don't think anybody is saying he is not a great guy. He truly is. Heck of a golfer too.

I don't think it needs to affect my enjoyment of the broadcast (the feature group cast is following several groups) to be aware that he's playing slow enough to constitute bad form, his group is well behind the group in front of him (even while Zach Johnson is playing pretty slow as well), and he is frequently backing off from shots. The future of golf is bound to include Jordan, but right now you can track his round with a sundial, and it's trending towards a calendar.

I hate slow play as much as anyone. It ruins my rounds. But I think we really need to have some perspective on how much Jordan will effect others pace. First off, kids are in school. Second those that are slow aren't slow because they are backing off shots. They're slow for other reasons.

I'm not disputing he is slow but I like to keep it in perspective for me.

Back