Maderas Golf Club in San Diego. Thoughts?

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Looking to play in early May and wanted to try somewhere new. Reviews look good and they have Golfboards which I would love to try. Has anyone played recently or can comment on the course?

Wish I could help, played there once but it was 10 years ago. I remember it was in great shape and really enjoying it, but that is about it. Good luck!

Looking to play in early May and wanted to try somewhere new. Reviews look good and they have Golfboards which I would love to try. Has anyone played recently or can comment on the course?

Played it numerous times. Tough course. Variety of tees offers plenty of challenge but fairness. Not a lot of flat spots on the course. Greens normally run over 10. Just start spring maintenance last week so should be in great condition come May

I played it a couple of weeks ago. It is phenomenal! I played Torrey Pines South the next day, and enjoyed Maderas WAY more. Great layout, and just pretty much flawless. I can't wait to get down there again to play it.

Thanks guys. I booked a tee time for next month and reserved a Golfboard as well to complete the experience.

Thanks guys. I booked a tee time for next month and reserved a Golfboard as well to complete the experience.

Can't wait to read the review of the golfboard. For $20 it's not a bad option.

Get there a bit early to give yourself some time on the golfboard. It takes a while to get used to, but once you do it's a ton of fun.

Back