The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Didn't we all know on Wednesday that he would have the weekend free. :D

Everyone except Yoccors. And Westy just throws a dart. He may just erase that bogey.

That opening is as tight as a prom date.

If there was any shot, on any course, in the world, that gives me nightmares, it is the tee shot off 18 at Augusta. I doubt the coverage gives any respect to just how narrow that shot may be.
I've seen it in person years ago and yeah it's narrow alright. Not to mention the hole is long and extremely up hill. Getting through that opening is just half the battle.

If I didn't first kill a spectator I'd smoke the first tree in the way I'm sure of it.

I've seen it in person years ago and yeah it's narrow alright. Not to mention the hole is long and extremely up hill. Getting through that opening is just half the battle.

If I didn't first kill a spectator I'd smoke the first tree in the way I'm sure of it.

Yeah, I didn't realize just how straight up hill that shot was. Every time they show that tee shot, I pick a patron out of the crowd and say, "Yeah, that is the person I would kill with my tee shot". LOL

How does the Bubba cut work on that hole? Does he go over the trees?

Look at Freddie on the leaderboard. Lovin' it!

Westy birdies to share the lead again. And I would be dead to rights on the tee shot on 18. A lefty cutting through that gap, slight dogleg right and uphill? My ball would kill a tree, then ricochet and kill a spectator.

How does the Bubba cut work on that hole? Does he go over the trees?
I don't know to be honest. Yesterday he ended up in the bunkers on the left side of the green. The announcer says "Yeah this is a tough shot for Bubba" no sh!t....really?

And just like that Westy birdies 12 to get back to a share of the lead.

Look at Freddie on the leaderboard. Lovin' it!

Hard to not root for Boom Boom. A class act for many years and probably could have won 1 or 2 more of these things, if his back would have cooperated.

Zach goes cup from the beach.

Was just watching Live at The Masters, WTC is Chamblee's problem with TW? He absolutely dogs him every time he gets the chance! Furthermore,when did Chamblee become the subject matter expert of dissecting a player or their game. Dude was irrelevant on tour and now cause he has a mic he's some kind of swing guru?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great up and down for Freddie at 11!

Freddy's putter has been en fuego. Great par save and he's still at -3.

Go Freddie!!!!!

so much for that big week I thought gmac would have. +3 and unlikely to make the cut

11 is a beast! That's one terrifying approach shot! This leaderboard is wicked. Hopefully Phil can finish the day under par and Tiger can get in the hunt.

so much for that big week I thought gmac would have. +3 and unlikely to make the cut

Well, he is at +2 now, so if he stays there and no one gets to -9, he will make the cut. Top 44 w/ties & all within 10 strokes make it. I would be surprised if he did not make the cut.

I love seeing Freddie and his smooth swing gaming the same irons I have in the bag. (J40 Dual Pocket Cavity) We both strike the ball similarly ya know. :D

waggle, waggle, waggle, waggle

Uh oh. Lee just flirted with Ray's Creek.

the couples, clarke, ryo pairing = two and a half men

furyk, moobs, vijay = men of a certain age

who else has tv show names to describe some of the pairings this week

I love seeing Freddie and his smooth swing gaming the same irons I have in the bag. (J40 Dual Pocket Cavity) We both strike the ball similarly ya know. :D

Count me in this bunch please. Thanks!

It is really cool to see a pro (especially when it's smooth swinging Freddie) playing the same irons as us average joes. Does not happen that often.

Count me in this bunch please. Thanks!

It is really cool to see a pro (especially when it's smooth swinging Freddie) playing the same irons as us average joes. Does not happen that often.

It sure is cool!

KJ Choi had i20's in his bag and Kevin Chappell had the Nike VRS Forged irons in his bag. I thought that was cool.

Back