The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

So how is everybody doing in the contest? There are A LOT of entries, and I sure wish some of those that are still "in it" were here discussing golf with us.

My Contest chances went DOA when Jason Day WD after shooting his body temperature in the first round!

I know TC has Hanson(brilliant pick btw) who else has him?

other than Day I have Phil, and then Tiger and Rory....which I assume about 70% of the entries do...LOL

I LOVE MASTERS SUNDAY!!

This is the exact reason I dont like him. First saw it at the Memorial a few years ago. His on camera/twitter personality and off camera personality are totally different. Dude is a heck of a golfer, I just choose to not root for him.

I share identical feelings.

Lee Westwood maybe? Dude, I thought he did pretty good to get it back to E yesterday. It must've sucked watching Louis play the round you wanted to.

He's one that can do it. I think Mahan can too

He's one that can do it. I think Mahan can too

I agree. Either of those dudes can put some pressure on early. Lee hasn't birdied #2 all week I don't think. That is one wide open golf hole too. I'm still trying to figure out how he birdied 11 and 14 and bogeyed 12 and 13 yesterday.

Before we all get the torches and go to Bubbas house lets try and remember that he does have a bit of a disorder from what I have read.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I of course want Lefty to win this now, however I would LOVE to see Paddy Harrington make a run at it. Wouldn't mind Kuch, either.

Before we all get the torches and go to Bubbas house lets try and remember that he does have a bit of a disorder from what I have read.

He says he has a.d.d. That's why he has to work so hard to keep his focus. He's just super hyper-active. I like Bubba outside the ropes. I think he's a good man, I just don't care for him too much as a golfer.

Yep, it called douchebagitis

Reactions: TC

Yep, it called douchebagitis

Enough Tiger talk

He says he has a.d.d. That's why he has to work so hard to keep his focus. He's just super hyper-active. I like Bubba outside the ropes. I think he's a good man, I just don't care for him too much as a golfer.

He needs some Ritalin and Prozac. I would help him if he came to see me. Calm him right down.

Tapatalk

Looks like Westwood is gonna be just a little too far out. Shame.

He needs some Ritalin and Prozac. I would help him if he came to see me. Calm him right down.

Tapatalk

I need your address :bulgy-eyes:

Dudes, this golf course caters to a lefty that cuts the ball so much it's mind bottling. Bubba should play well here.

Looks like Westwood is gonna be just a little too far out. Shame.

Never JRod!!! Have faith my Westwood homer brother! He's not out in front, thinking. Now he can just play golf. I swear he's a turrible putter. He hits the ball so good, all the way to the green. He needs Dave Stockton in his life or something.

I need your address :bulgy-eyes:

Dudes, this golf course caters to a lefty that cuts the ball so much it's mind bottling. Bubba should play well here.

Bubba usually beats bubba, I'd like to see him do alright.

Tapatalk

Never JRod!!! Have faith my Westwood homer brother! He's not out in front, thinking. Now he can just play golf. I swear he's a turrible putter. He hits the ball so good, all the way to the green. He needs Dave Stockton in his life or something.

His putting is mediocre but his real problem is chipping and pitching IMO. Still love watching the guy hit the ball. No one makes better contact with an iron in their hand.

My picks were looking great yesterday, today not so much. Still a great tournament to watch there are so many people you can't count out

I have zero interest in Bubba winning this thing. He's about as toolish to people as Tiger is out there.

bubba is not on the same level as tiger.......but until he gets his shaky putting together he wont win unless he is hitting his irons within 3 ft on every hole lol

His putting is mediocre but his real problem is chipping and pitching IMO. Still love watching the guy hit the ball. No one makes better contact with an iron in their hand.

True that dude. It's amazing how much his short game just gets him by. He needs to hit every GIR today! That'll do for me.

True that dude. It's amazing how much his short game just gets him by. He needs to hit every GIR today! That'll do for me.

Guess that's one good way not to let your crappy chipping and pitching beat you huh?

If anyone could do it it would be him. He has shot some amazing rounds lately but unfortunately today is Sunday and we know how that goes. =(

If anyone could do it it would be him. He has shot some amazing rounds lately but unfortunately today is Sunday and we know how that goes. =(

Not today buddy. He lit up the Champions Course at PGA National on a Sunday. I think he shoots a 67 today to be relevant. Well, I hope so. He really has been striping the ball, that's why the blunders at 12 and 13 were so odd yesterday. I didn't get that at all.

Ironically your own BBC Sport while mentioning Hanson's brilliant round only shows pictures of Phil on their lead page (it has them all, but the slideshow starts with Phil) and also calls him the "man to beat", so I guess it kind of makes sense. :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/

Your own? I'm not British, nor do I get the BBC over here. It's like me saying some Mexican channel is "yours".

I agree. Either of those dudes can put some pressure on early. Lee hasn't birdied #2 all week I don't think. That is one wide open golf hole too. I'm still trying to figure out how he birdied 11 and 14 and bogeyed 12 and 13 yesterday.

Do you know if they lengthened #2. It seems to be playing a bit tougher this year.

Back