IndianBird

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, I did a search but couldn't find a thread just for golfshot.

How many of you guys use it? I've had it since last fall and absolutely love it.

Just wanted to see if anyone else here uses it too.

I love the app. I enjoy it more for the stat taking and scorecard emailed after each round. Gps is very accurate too. Always within 3 yards of my laser.

I love the app. I enjoy it more for the stat taking and scorecard emailed after each round. Gps is very accurate too. Always within 3 yards of my laser.

I love the stats too. I'll sit and study them for an hour laying on the couch and feel like a huge dork, but I think it helps.

I love the stats too. I'll sit and study them for an hour laying on the couch and feel like a huge dork, but I think it helps.

it definitely helps to look at stats. It really helped me realize my true putting. Putts per hole vs putts per g.i.r. It made me see how often I three putted greens I hit and that my one putts were just up and downs.

I just started using it this year and I really like it so far. GPS has been pretty accurate and that stats are pretty cool to check out.

I've been using the executive caddie app for the iPhone for about the last 10 rounds or so. It also emails you the scorecard after the round. Has really helped me with distance controls an layup points. Helps with the course management.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had for 2 years and love it. I check it against the markers in the fairways and is the same 95+% of the time. I like the stats and the handicap it gives.

I'm a bit of a tech geek working in the IT field... so I have tried quite a few.

I settled on the Golfshot suite by shotzoom, the developers for this have done a fabulous job.

I personally use Golfshot GPS with the Golfscape addon (which is absolutely awesome), I also use the Golfplan for personal training along with MySwingHD (all from Shotzoom).

As I said, this is by far the best hands down that I have tried (though it is fairly expensive to purchase the entire suite).

I take my phone on the course, use golfshot/golfscape. By the time I'm home my ipad has already synced the new data and provides me any alterations to my training plan with the Golfplan app.

Being a developer myself I normally find flaws or nit picks in mobile apps, but this app suite is just very well put together.

Highly recommended for anyone considering some mobile apps for game improvement, course aerials, training, stat tracking etc.

Been using GolfShot for the last few years and love it.
Was given a SkyCaddie SGX for Christmas and using that as well. Will take my scores entered on SkyCaddie and put them into GolfShot so I can have accurate stats on both units.

Just found this new gps by Motorola called the motoactv golf. It's a wristwatch but it gives you all the yardages front back and rear. Plus it tracks each shot and distance for each club online. Actually maps out your shots and route walked on the course once you go online. Plus it plays mp3's and takes calls from your phone. Little pricey at 300 bucks but very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me golfshot is probably the best golf app for the iphone. especially for this price. i use it almost everytime i go out and play. it has even the swiss courses.

Have it. Love it. I think it is the best one out there.

There are a couple of threads on this app.

I love it for stats...absolutely the best there is, and then pair it with the GolfPlan app that reads those stats and suggests drills to help complete with videos from Paul Azinger and you have a real winner!

Love the Golfshot app, well worth the price!

Anyone have an update on Golfshot GPS? Still using/liking it?

I have the free verstion of Golflogix and paid the 1.99 for Skydroid. I want an all in one - GPS, scoretracking, stats, etc.

One thing I like about Golfshot is that it will track how far you hit a drive - I don't see where to do that on Golflogix. Also, Golfshot's design looks more attractive (I come from a creative background so good design draws me in). Any tried Golflogix and Golfshot who can give a comparison?

Anyone have an update on Golfshot GPS? Still using/liking it?

I have the free verstion of Golflogix and paid the 1.99 for Skydroid. I want an all in one - GPS, scoretracking, stats, etc.

One thing I like about Golfshot is that it will track how far you hit a drive - I don't see where to do that on Golflogix. Also, Golfshot's design looks more attractive (I come from a creative background so good design draws me in). Any tried Golflogix and Golfshot who can give a comparison?

Actually you can track any shot with any club that you hit, not just drives.

Actually you can track any shot with any club that you hit, not just drives.

True...

One thing I like about Golflogix is you can look at the "home page" if you will, for a course, and see recent scores that people have posted at that course. Didn't see that on Golfshot...

I use it on the course for GPS and track my stats with it. Very nice app.

True...

One thing I like about Golflogix is you can look at the "home page" if you will, for a course, and see recent scores that people have posted at that course. Didn't see that on Golfshot...

I believe there is a feature to "compare against others" online, in the scorecard portion, but I'm not sure as I don't really see why that would matter to me anyway.

I just got the golfshot app. Only played one round with it so I'm still getting it figured out. With that said I really like it. Once I've used it a few times I'm sure I will enjoy it more. I really like the fact that you can track all your clubs. To me it's like having a caddy.

Have it, use it, love it.

Anyone try GolfShot Pro yet? They just sent me a free Lifetime Pro membership and it looks pretty darn cool so far. I've not used the upgraded version on the course yet, but like what I'm seeing so far and the old version has always treated me right.

Anyone try GolfShot Pro yet? They just sent me a free Lifetime Pro membership and it looks pretty darn cool so far. I've not used the upgraded version on the course yet, but like what I'm seeing so far and the old version has always treated me right.

Sounds cool I didn't know they had that. Is that the exact name Golfshot Pro? I tried searching for it in the app store and couldn't find it

Back