The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Lee is pretty down in his interview. The interviewer started with 'so near, yet so far...' and he interrupted with 'well, not really so far, 2 shots off winning...'

He acknowledged the weakness in his game costing him tournaments. Nice that he can see it too! :D

apparently the playoff is 18, 10, 18, etc

Me either. Bubba walks through all that crowd after finishing and not a single smile or anything. Turd.

part of the reason I dislike the guy.

Is it me, or is 18 a bit dull, after the tee shot?

Are you Tapatalking to me?

Me either. Bubba walks through all that crowd after finishing and not a single smile or anything. Turd.

And Oosty embraces his baby...non-turd

Tap before talk.

If it goes past the 18th the second time, I say we just see a bar fight to decide it.

bubba said in his feherty interview that he doesnt pay any attention to people in the crowd, he's in his own zone and really doesnt even know the people are there

I'm sure he's still in that zone, he'd know better than to get away from that with the playoff upcoming

If it goes past the 18th the second time, I say we just see a bar fight to decide it.

I'll take Oosty's caddie. He looks like a sawed off SOB you wouldn't want to fight.

Bubba wears metal spikes. I miss that sound. I don't miss your feet sliding out from underneath you!

part of the reason I dislike the guy.

Bubba is trying to win his first Major. I think his stern look is called concentration. If he wins he will be hugging and slapping a ton of hands.

i didnt think metal spike were allowed anymore? dunno

bubba said in his feherty interview that he doesnt pay any attention to people in the crowd, he's in his own zone and really doesnt even know the people are there

I'm sure he's still in that zone, he'd know better than to get away from that with the playoff upcoming

Yep, the twilight zone.

Dang Bubba almost sounds like he's wearing baseball cleats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take Oosty's caddie. He looks like a sawed off SOB you wouldn't want to fight.

Agreed, he looks like he's already knifed someone before.

Let's go Oosty!! This is gonna be good.

i didnt think metal spike were allowed anymore? dunno
Pros can wear whatever they want. I think Vijay was complaining about spike marks a couple years ago in a tournament.

Wow. Phil played well today other than that triple. Two triples on the week. Make those both doubles and he's in the playoff too. Wow.

Hey TC, there's a bird for Hanson.

south africa can be a super sketchy place to me! he may have indeed!

Hanson finishing strong. On to the playoff!

Peter Hanson just waved to TC.

With Phil splitting with a few others. Does that count towards any of this? Or how does that work Jb?

Holy crap Phil's kids aren't little anymore

Why was Phil not slapping hands?!?!@>#$!H@ @!

Phil is such an awesome champion. He will be contending in this tournament for a long ass time.

Back