New member from London

jimmyhill

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey,

Just thought I'd follow suit and check in on this page. I'm a golfer, turned rugby player, turned golfer who is really suffering from some seriously inconsistent swinging. I've probably watched every single YouTube instruction video and read about every drill out there and now I have too many things going through my head when addressing the ball.

I'm currently playing off 28, which is much higher than I used to play off (16), so am finding it very frustrating at the moment. On a good day, I have lovely, clean strikes and on a bad day, I might as well use the other end of the club!

i thought that coming on here may help me in some way......and that's about where I'm up to.

Cheers, james.

Welcome to THP James. Always good to have another Euro around here

welome to tHP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I was in the same situation as you 12 months ago, when I returned to golf after a long absence. THP has helped me get back towards my 15 HCP after struggling to regain my swing. You'll find loads of tips and encouragement here.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Good to have another Brit. Where in London are you based?

Welcome to the forum James!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP James, I think you have come to the right place. Keep us posted on your progress.

Welcome to THP James

Welcome aboard, and good luck.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP glad you joined

welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard.

HI man welcome here..! i am heppy to get you there but can you explain a little about the what are you playing today i am livening in the same areea as you are so can we have a match

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp James

Welcome to THP

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Back