Day 2 Prize - SCOR Golf - THREE WINNERS

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
All of the details about the yearly contest extravaganza can be found right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=18037

It is time for day 2 (tomorrow/Monday) and that is sponsored by the wonderful folks at SCOR Golf.

Leave a comment about the prize on the home page.
Tweet & Facebook to get additional "balls in the hopper"
And sit back and wait for tomorrow night for the winner to be announced.

Day 2 – Three Winners – 3 full sets of 5 SCOR4161 clubs

Just a reminder....You must comment on each day to qualify for the prize for that day.

And the winners are....

Kobey
Centre
Dance_Business

Last edited:
Awesome gift for Day 2, thanks SCOR and THP!!!!

Absolutely awesome stuff for day 2!!!! With the lefty testing just kicking off, these have been in the front of my ever pondering mind.

I have been wanting to get some SCOR wedges for a whilr now. This would be an awesome Christmas surprise. Thanks THP and SCOR.

Based off what I saw on twitter and the home page, there were alot of people eager to get their hands on these wedges. Count me in for day 2.

Looking to SCOR some nice wedges to complete my bag! Thanks THP and SCOR!!
On twitter @rdutellejr
Facebook Ray Dutelle JR

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

This is an incredible opportunity to change your money makers in the bag. Thanks THP and :scorgolf:

This is an amazing prize! I would love a full set of Scor wedges. Thanks THP and Scor!

Love the fact that SCOR stepped up with 3 sets of prizes, can't wait to jump in on this one.

3 very happy people tomorrow, good luck everyone. Thanks again Scor Golf and THP!

All in for day two. This is one of the prizes I have been eyeing all week.

SCOR clubs are unbelievably great!

Awesome prize! I wasn't planning on entering this one but I have been feeling under welmed with my distance with my atvs. Today was particularly bad. Maybe the scor wedges will help!!

Wow thanks THP and SCOR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tweeted, Facebooked and commented. Thanks THP and Scor Golf for this sweet prize! My wedge game needs plenty of help. Good luck everyone!

All in.

Awesome prize! SCOR bringing it! I'm signing up for this one.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Done. Hope I did it right!

I'm in. Can't wait to find out this one!

Good luck to everyone entering. This is awesome on so many levels by SCOR and THP.

This is fantastic? I wasn't lucky enough to be a LH tester so who Knows, maybe have a little luck here. Thanks to the THP and to SCOR!

Facebook, twitter,Home page , here think I got them all cover.....come on baby Daddy needs a new set of wedges:rockon:

Day 2: Amazing stuff this holiday season. Contests Jeff on Day 1.

You better believe I'm in for this one. Sent a gem out to my tweeps as well!!

What an incredibly generous offering from SCOR golf and THP! Thank you!!

Had my eye on this one!

Back