Golf Shirts Not On The Course

Am I not allowed to wear tennis socks as well, or basketball shoes, or..........

People still wear white tennis socks?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'll continue to wear my golf shirts to the office, they are comfortable and look nice.

I wear golf shirts to work 95%of the time! And I'm not changing any time soon!

lets take arguabbly one of the most comfortable shirts to wear on and off the course and substitute it with a nice plaid button down; all the plaid button downs I own have that nice moisture wicking feature, not!

long sleeve button down Oxford and a tie or bowtie with slacks and loafers for me everyday to work. but I wouldn't wear a golf shirt even if I could, since it accentuates all the wrong parts of the dad bod I've been rocking for the past 8 years. God bless wicking fabric, but the fabric finds a way to lay a spotlight on your moobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think there is a big difference between certain golf shirts and general polos. There are also some that can cover both areas. I don't wear my bright orange TW Nike polo anywhere but the course however outside of a few examples like that in my wardrobe 95% of what I wear is some form of polo. My work or casual polos are generally your classic cotton vs your "drifit" material though. I will also add that given this source it will have zero influence on me.

Personally, I never wear golf shirts if I'm not playing golf, but no problem with people that do.

There's a 100 different ways to promote sartorial improvement without being a jerk about it.

I wear long sleeve dress shirts and a jacket every day to work. When I am not at work, I wear golf shirts. And, I really don't give a rats a$$ what someone else thinks about it.

I even wear my golf shirts to church with a pair of dress slacks and dress shoes.

take the article with humor in mind and it's fine. Note also that the next article is "QUIT WEARING SHORTS TO WORK!"

I think it's funny and yes it is - urban hipster smug but that is who mens fashion magazines are for..............so whatever. I can see how non-urbanites can freak out. I split my time between urban annoying hipster San Francisco and redneck mouthbreather bro-truck Sacramento so I get to see both sides of fashion. Get off my lawn.

I also wear tons of golf shirts (under sweaters/vests).

I'll stop wearing my golf shirts to work when the dude who wears the hot pink skinny khakis stops wearing his hot pink skinny khakis to work.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Back