THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Man will be awfully awkard when all this "trash talk" isnt backed up on the course
That's true a few ohioians have really been talking some shop....B.S. Walks....money talks

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Oh boy... looks like Mi added another AC member. Seems like they are trying to make a push to field a full team. Just awesome guys. Keep up the good work. Keep up the recruiting. It would be sad to have you guys fall 1 team member short. If so, maybe Mward will hop on the team. He fills the short spot well. :bicker:

I mean... Between the excellent trash talk between both states, it's like asking would I rather take a paper cut under the tongue or on my eye lid.

So is it a thing now to "joke" about someone's handicap when it's only 2 worse than yours? Those lousy 10's
No worries dude
#outingapproved

Is that better than #BransonApproved ??
That's more of a Coke or Pepsi question. Up for debate, but no definitive answer.

We will be the crops...

Supposed to be crips... Lol

Easy with the pitchforks fellas just a question for my 20 handicap captain

The martyr role. Interesting twist.

See now that would have been creative if that was actually the case. So close

Interesting reading material in here. Should make for some intense matchups when the time comes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Interesting reading material in here. Should make for some intense matchups when the time comes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Interesting is a nice way to say it

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

The white knuckling in here is fierce.
My goodness.
First it was oh yay, so and so is so amazing.
Then it was screw you, you cant say that.
Then it was grab me some pliars to go to work on my drawers that are stuck up there.
Then it was more of the same.
I can see the headsets now.

This will definitely be the gift that keeps on giving.
Regional Rivalry sponsored by tears and redness area relief.

I guess I would say that if someone is going to come in here and either A get personal or B take things too personal, its probably the wrong thread and there are tens of thousands on THP that are perfect.

Unless its best to just close this whole thing up until the weekend before the event. Lets keep it simple with these guidelines.
Dont go personal
Stay away from the martyr stuff
Stop with the inside jokes
Dont make fun of someone's ability, there will always be someone better than you

This is Michigan and Ohio. Two beacons of ****** weather, horrible recent issues and more. Certainly the creativity of the keyboard warriors here can work with what we have.

Last edited:
Anyone ready to play some golf? Definitely an interesting thread to get caught up on after a hectic weekend!
#TrashTalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

This thread sucks me in, I admit it...

It borderlines on poison...

Checking out for awhile, for the good of the thread and event.
It simply deserves more. There was zero ill intent in any of my posts, just some rib tickling...

I know the "my goodness"
Or "I can see the headsets now" or anything may not refer to anything relating to me, but I do engage in the tickle fest.

The thread and event just deserves more at this time.

Last edited:
You wanted trash talk. You got trash talk. Now you complain about the trash talk. Make up your mind.

I'm done posting in here for a while. The amount of butthurt is pathetic. I'll see you in the sign up threads.

Is there something in the ****ing water? My gawd, talk about making a guy regret choices.
I think what I outlined was pretty darn accurate. There were no fingers pointed, and this is what comes out of it?

Good luck 441 and jdtox, you are going to have your hands full.

Back