2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

diapers are expensive but not that expensive lol hes gonna have to make a better offer than that
I do have a few babysitters here to offer

Oh man... The fact that 441's brother got the Tour X just made my day.

Wow congrats! So awesome!

Just got caught up on all the bags. Nice job on the pics and the recaps. Rob! Congratulations on the Tour X and the bundle of joy man.

These bags were so awesome this year. Stil two El Grande's left right? Or is it three?

JM

Conrats!

Awesome bag there Rob!

Idiots.
Robman has been a dad for like 29 seconds. You could have grabbed it on the cheap 445. :D

Wrong. He's been a dad for 9 months and 29 seconds. I'm willing to bet he's taken a stroll or two through the baby section in that time

Pretty sure that Tour X puts Rob as the King of swag for the Dean family. 441 take notes on how it's done hahaha. Congrats Rob!

Congrats Rob!!!

2 Grand Prizes Left!

Pretty sure that Tour X puts Rob as the King of swag for the Dean family. 441 take notes on how it's done hahaha. Congrats Rob!
Robswag. Has a nice ring to it.

Congrats on the grab bag Robman7. Great mixture of items. Plus the Tour X. Awesome bag.

Finally caught up.....my bag is probably sitting at work so fun times will await me!

Finally caught up.....my bag is probably sitting at work so fun times will await me!
I expect a top notch Nate video. K thanks.

Wow, tour X is off the market, really excited for the swag bag tomorrow, will definitely have a video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lots of good stuff in the bags opened over the weekend. Only two "big" surprises left?
Tomorrow will be a good day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow rob congrats! Awesome bag and dang nice surprise with the tour X!

Nice haul Robman. And that Tour X, awesome!

Back