326796-mayan-calendar-doomsday-memes-end-of-the-world-predictions-mocked-by-m.jpg

I'm not worried about it - I'm not Mayan...

Well being a Mayor is an important job. You should try being Mayor of the woodshed sometime :bulgy-eyes:

Well being a Mayor is an important job. You should try being Mayor of the woodshed sometime :bulgy-eyes:
OG, your awesome

I'm going to chill at home. Watch some sports. Should be awesome.

I just went and stocked up on ammo. Give or take 1200 rounds of 12 gauge ammo and 300 or so rounds of handgun :p

Dan

Gona git me some then go golfing Thanks Honey

We are gonna bowl with our Friday night league then go attend an end of the world party till it's over......the party that is!

A few of my friends are attempting to organize the biggest party in the history of the world in downtown GR. Not going so well. Anyway, that's where I'll be.

Didn't the Mayan's world already end via the Spanish?

No regrets really. Had a pretty decent year. Just some family stuff I would like to be able to do over.

I am going to wear a tux so if anything does happen and sh*t gets crazy, people will think I am important and hopefully try and save me :alien:

I think I'm going to drink some Moosehead and have a pizza.

Beers for this guy!!

I am going to wear a tux so if anything does happen and sh*t gets crazy, people will think I am important and hopefully try and save me :alien:

hahaha This is actually a really good idea hahahhaa

I am going to be thankful that it is the shortest day of the year so it will be over quick.

I just wished my putting was better before it all ends.

well, my birtheday is the 22nd. So guess I best celebrate it a day early.

But truthfully with all the hype about this through the years I am really suprized havnt heard too much of people flipping out about this. I would of thought many would be panicking by now and all kinds of crazy crap going on. But still time left.

If you believe in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe,there's a parallel universe that can house most of us but I don't think they've got fast food.

Maybe that is the date of the pending zombie apocalypse... Time to lock and load dude.

Lock and load hahaha.

I'm gonna go all Darrell on some zombies. Time to get out the crossbow and go to work.

Back