Kentwool Underwear Review Thread

another pair arrived today. These will get a good workout for 2 days on the floor at the PGA Show.

Give 'em hell, Deano

Bought a pair today. Let's see what these are about.

Bought a pair today. Let's see what these are about.

Dude, i think you will be very happy, pay attention to the care instructions though they are different than your run of the mill pair

Can't wait to get these in a couple weeks. Nothing but positive feedback on them as far as I can tell

My first pair came in this week. Wearing them today and they are very comfortable. Will be testing them at the gym today as well. So far impressed with these and will be adding at least one more pair

I totally get that. Although it is in line with a number of performance wool outdoor brands. Its high, but that guarantee makes it tempting.
I know the THP Writing Staff will be reviewing these, so hopefully that helps with some thoughts.

I pay $18 a pair now. If these last twice as long or are twice as comfortable, I could see picking up a couple of pairs.

I wear the 2UNDR boxer briefs that some golfers wear and I love them greatly.

Had mine on for a workout session yesterday and they were comfortable and never got in the way, also the moisture wicking kept sweat off me and didn't really feel it on the underwear either. Will be interested to see how they feel during golf

Has anybody else had an issue with a hole developing? I got back from a golf trip and while doing laundry I noticed a large hole had developed down at the um... base of the boxer briefs in one pair. Other pair is in great shape, so not sure what may have happened. Have only worn these maybe 6-7 times so I am surprised to have this happen.

I emailed Kentwool and will update with their feedback.

I haven't. I have four pairs and have had 2 of them for quite a while with no issues at all. Could it have been caught in the suitcase zipper or something. I'm not sure how the hole would have gotten there.

No issues with pair either, I've worn my pair the same amount of times as you.

Quick update, sent the email to Kentwool last night (about 13 hours ago) and got a response 9 hours later. They said they were sorry to hear about it, would get a new pair out ASAP and appreciated any and all feedback they could get as it is a new item for them.

Got another email asking where the hole was, I am sure so they can figure out what may have caused it. Not an issue I have run into in other brands boxer briefs and I don't know what I could have snagged it on since I was wearing pants all day and no holes in them.

Grade A customer service in my opinion and has me fully on board to buy another couple pairs when they next have a sale.

Quick update, sent the email to Kentwool last night (about 13 hours ago) and got a response 9 hours later. They said they were sorry to hear about it, would get a new pair out ASAP and appreciated any and all feedback they could get as it is a new item for them.

Got another email asking where the hole was, I am sure so they can figure out what may have caused it. Not an issue I have run into in other brands boxer briefs and I don't know what I could have snagged it on since I was wearing pants all day and no holes in them.

Grade A customer service in my opinion and has me fully on board to buy another couple pairs when they next have a sale.
Great to hear CS stories like that, Kentwool rocks for sure, can't wait to check these out this weekend.

These are awesome. Can't wait to get them on the course. Initial impressions: I'm ready to buy 5 more pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely love the front "slot" and how it opens from the top and not the side.

If that doesn't make sense I can shoot a video...or maybe not the best idea.

They are undoubtedly very comfortable though.

Let me just say these Underwear are absolutely amazing. It doesn't even feel like I have anything on. Comfort for sure!

In the grille our bags are with guy down by carts

Undies fit and feel great and are very comfortable. Should save me at least 2 strokes today! haha

Wore mine on the course for the first time. Walked 18 and has no issues with these. Very comfortable and didn't feel any sweat on me.

These underwear are fantastic. So comfortable and the medium was a true fit. Horizontal flaps are a must!

These felt great on the course. Looking forward to wearing them again tomorrow.

I agree with those saying they are comfortable, just finished todays round they feel great, the real test will be after tomorrows round driving home. Comfort is very important when driving for several hours.

Slot technology..not just for clubs anymore

Back