Coolest tee markers you've seen?

I haven't seen any in real life that really impressed me, but my favourites were on a course called Homestead at Wolf Ridge (nice little course, tons of hills, and at least 4 holes going down narrow deep valleys); they're just pieces of wood, but well cut into the shape of a wolf howling.

Well, aren't these just awesome...

Bjq8P_WCUAEEh7B.jpg

There's a course just south of dc called Laurel Hill that's built on the ground of an old prison and backs up against an abandoned surface to air missile base that uses little prison watch towers that are pretty cool.

I always like seeing what the namesake sponsor has come up with for the markers on the pro tour but I REALLY like it when local closes come up with something special and unique other than those little plastic banks or wooden blocks.

I like the barrells at Rum Pointe, cant wait to see them!

june 27th for practice round, will be loving the barrels !!!!!!!

These look amazing:

I actually really just like the pieces of wood. I find they really help me with my direction and aim.

I hadn't really seen any that stuck out until this year. My club switched to tee markers that represent ski run difficulty. I really like it. We have green circle, blue square, black diamond, double black diamond, and dbd EX. Fits right in to the theme of the area.

The pros love the markers at Deere Run. They disappear quite frequently.

Those Wegmans are my favorite too.

Love to see that creativity. I'm surprised we don't see more of it from the sponsors.

I think you will see this more and more in the future, nothing like a little front and center reminder every

249560_m16.jpg

I'm a fan of the Caledonia duck markers. They just amuse me.

Disney's mickey shaped markers are neat.

Can't really think of any others that haven't been mentioned.

First one that came to mind

Saw these posted on social media. These are always pretty freaking cool.

8bcd242e4e58e6829d7a7f193a5ea71c.jpg

The way I played off the tee my last time out I think vultures would have been most appropriate.

I liked the tee markers from The Greenbriar

I'm a fan of the Caledonia duck markers. They just amuse me.

Disney's mickey shaped markers are neat.

Can't really think of any others that haven't been mentioned.

16 months later, I'll agree with Wardy.

I like the Caledonia ducks. Very cool.

Back