DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAA_Beat:

I received an E-mail regarding the Irish Open at Compass Pointe. Sounds like a nice event. But with the breakfast drink bar, the complimentary drink tickets and the Whiskey tasting, I'm not sure I would be able to drive home.
I have a feeling you may not be the only one

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I had that email as well. Was wondering how far I could take "Uber" ... LOL :drinks:

Was thinking about getting out this weekend for a round. At least one of the days anyway. It will be a soggy mess ... but hey, it beats working for a living.

Just received an email from VA Oaks for this weekend to play for $39. Not bad green fee for the weekend.

If anyone is interested in getting out, let me know. I'm up for travel as well.

Ya'll be safe south of the district. Funnel clouds reported near Fredricksburgh.

You be safe yourself. You guys will get yours soon enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay safe guys

Hope everyone has a safe place to take cover, just in case!

Holy crap that was insane! Hailing like crazy here

Who is this Blazer guy and what crawled up him and died? Couldn't believe what I was reading.

Sorry, you're right. I guess I got a little defensive.

Sorry, you're right. I guess I got a little defensive.

Yeah I can relate. I should of known better. But I screwed up by typing before thinking.

Man I'm ready to play some golf with everyone!

Yeah I can relate. I should of known better. But I screwed up by typing before thinking.

Man I'm ready to play some golf with everyone!

As Michael Breed would say " LET'S DO THIS!! "

Who is this Blazer guy and what crawled up him and died? Couldn't believe what I was reading.

Dunno, but he's safely in the Gump bin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night was nuts. Only 1/2 hour of rain, but it knocked down several powerlines near me. Rt. 27 from Germantown to Damascus was closed all night, past midnight. The road I take to Rt27 was closed due a telephone pole and tree across it. Pretty impressive burst.

Playing Pilgrims Oak Sunday morning ( 9:00 ) with some guys in my usual group. May have a few openings if anyone wants in!

Playing Pilgrims Oak Sunday morning ( 9:00 ) with some guys in my usual group. May have a few openings if anyone wants in!

I would but that's a hike for me ... 2 1/2 hours on a Sunday. Don't think the wife would approve of that excursion.

Anyone else playing this Sunday? Looks to be in the 60's. I have something going on late afternoon buy I'm up for a round.

Hey everyone, hope your days are going well.

Just wanted to give a shout out to a local shop in the Richmond area. Recently got fitted at Mulligans Golf Shop in Goochland. Jay and Matt we great to work with. They were both knowledgeable about the equipment and the fitting process. They took their time and I never felt rushed. After I was through they hooked me up with a new Ping lid on the house and a sleeve of my gaming balls. They worked with me on my grips of choice, MC+4, (Ping has an $11 upcharge on them per club). They had the clubs shipped without grips, they bought the ping grips from me and I just had to pay a couple of dollars to get into the Golf Prides. Great customer service. If you are interested in getting fit, give them a try.

I'm playing in Waynesboro, Pa on Sunday. Can't wait to put all this practice to good use, I hope!

I'm trying to sneak out Sunday once I put my son down for his nap. Should be able to get a quick 9 in at Brambleton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back