What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am playing with a customer. He brought clubs ....graphite reg flex. I dont even care

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I suppose I wouldn't either. Torrey Freaking Pines!

Played in a scramble for a charity. Fixed my hook, grip problem, so simple.

The G20 won me the long drive hole too. Legitimately.

Played in a scramble for a charity. Fixed my hook, grip problem, so simple.

The G20 won me the long drive hole too. Legitimately.
Good to hear you gave up hookin', Jman.

Good to hear you gave up hookin', Jman.

Yep, just wasn't working out for me lol

I have hit drives in places on my home course I never reach, its strange really. It really is alot longer than my ML4. I do think the J40 will need another chance though just because, IMO, it looks WAY sessier.

Dude...it was incredible

That's epic One-T. How'd you like it?

Dude...it was incredible

Jealous man, that view alone was worth the price of admission.

Would you play righty to do it though?

I am in Salt Lake City without my clubs. I called around today to see if I could play tomorrow. It would cost me $50 for green fee and $30 for Nike club rentals. That is $80 total to play. I am not sure if it is worth it.hhhhhhmmmm

Would you play righty to do it though?

I am in Salt Lake City without my clubs. I called around today to see if I could play tomorrow. It would cost me $50 for green fee and $30 for Nike club rentals. That is $80 total to play. I am not sure if it is worth it.hhhhhhmmmm

Maybe find a forum member to play with? That would make it worth it, might even be able to borrow a backup bag.

I played in a Charity Scramble, had a really good day, I only played so so but our 4some won with a 59. We started out slow and pared the first 5 holes or so, but went ham on the back 9 and finished up -11 on the back after throwing down eagles on consecutive holes.

That's epic One-T. How'd you like it?

It was incredible. I could have never pulled a.club out on a few holes and just enjoyed the scenery. I did par the signature hole. Only par in our group. We played from the tips....wow. it was awesome. Torrey Pines.

larger version of my avatar

pebble18.jpg

dsc01441gb.jpg

Went in and checked out our tournament schedules to book another tourney, took club house deposits to the bank and delivered food to the local homeless shelter from a big breakfast they had this AM. Everything but play golf, haha. Have to work tonight and open tomorrow, but should get out and play in the afternoon, anywhere but there.

Was out walking the dog close to the #9 fairway when OG and his buddy came up. OG hit a good drive about 30 yards from the green. They both hit their pitch shots and I asked OG if I could try a shot from there. I used his 54* Cleveland 588 and stuck it to 3' from the pin. It's the first shot I've hit out here in many months. I was grinning from ear to ear. Can't wait to get back out there!

Was out walking the dog close to the #9 fairway when OG and his buddy came up. OG hit a good drive about 30 yards from the green. They both hit their pitch shots and I asked OG if I could try a shot from there. I used his 54* Cleveland 588 and stuck it to 3' from the pin. It's the first shot I've hit out here in many months. I was grinning from ear to ear. Can't wait to get back out there!

Good to hear KB your short game is gonna be money come outing time. Got me a little worried!

Awesome stuff KB - few short weeks away!

I played 18 today, nice day out even though it was windy.

I played a match today and played decent.

Put new Lampkin grips on my irons.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Nasty weather today so went in for a Golftec lesson. Got a couple new things to work on at the range this week now. Good lesson.

Love it, I know he was grinning too. Hope to see y'all this week.

pebble18.jpg

That's my wallpaper on my desktop, minus you of course! I have it for my laptop too but right now I'm not using it.

Played 18 holes at Indian Mounds Golf Course at Jekyll Island to finish up a three day trip and now am spending some time here with my THP friends.

3 solid hours on the randge oand the practice geeen

pebble18.jpg

dsc01441gb.jpg
Did you play pebble beach today? If so thats freaking awesome. All I did today was book two tee times for tomorrow and THP a little.

Did you play pebble beach today? If so thats freaking awesome. All I did today was book two tee times for tomorrow and THP a little.

I am just getting around to editing all my photos from the trip...And this was 2 years ago during the Concours d'elegance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back