The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great day. Went to the LPGA event in Mobile this morning and then played 18 this afternoon. Those ladies are
Amazing!

So I stayed home and did chores this morning because there was a Charity Church Scramble at my course this morning, so I go to the course about 2:05 to do a quick short game practice and play 18 holes....and I find out that they changed the time of the tournament on Thursday for some unknown to me reason and it didn't tee off until 1pm so the friggin course is closed!! :angry:

Now, I understand courses needing to host these events because they make good money on the golf and the food and beverage stuff, but I am a member and I pay a fee every month for the priveledge to play golf.....the least they could do was email the course members and let them know of the schedule change!!!!!!!

If I would have known, I would have played this morning!!

I did spend about 3 hours on the range and the practice green, but didn't get to play a single hole!

That's pretty bad. Sorry to hear that buddy.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great day. Went to the LPGA event in Mobile this morning and then played 18 this afternoon. Those ladies are
Amazing!

Worst rant I have possibly ever seen.

Worst rant I have possibly ever seen.

I agree cookie. If that's his rant then his life is pretty freaking awesome.

I am about to be late to go parasailing thanks to the absolutely ridiculous Honolulu traffic!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Wow sorry man. Thats some rough stuff right there! :act-up:

I am about to be late to go parasailing thanks to the absolutely ridiculous Honolulu traffic!

Now THIS is the worst rant I've ever seen lol...you're in friggin' Hawaii. And youre parasailing. Dude!!!

Now THIS is the worst rant I've ever seen lol...you're in friggin' Hawaii. And youre parasailing. Dude!!!

Traffic is always a rant worthy thing though.

You aint getting no sympathy from us dude....you live in paradise..AND you are going parasailing??? Let me guess...you gotta hot bikini clad chick with you too...don't you??

Man, some people really got it rough

Just found out I am the odd man out for golf tomorrow after confirming my spot on Tuesday!

Just found out I am the odd man out for golf tomorrow after confirming my spot on Tuesday!

Ouch....that's not cool. Not cool at all. Worthy rant.

How does that happen?

Sorry fairband.. go steal their flag while they are golfing

Not sure how it happened, I guess they didn't think I was serious but they know I am ALWAYS serious when it comes to playing golf. I think I should be able to cobble something else together.

Rant: Slow greens. Why? Because this goes in off the tee if the greens were faster than my living room carpet. This happened twice today, the other ended up a foot or so further away.

cimg1030q.jpg

Rant: Slow greens. Why? Because this goes in off the tee if the greens were faster than my living room carpet. This happened twice today, the other ended up a foot or so further away.
Might have gone in. It also could have been going too fast to go in. It might have bounced more, or hit the pin and you could have ended up 10 feet away.

Might have gone in. It also could have been going too fast to go in. It might have bounced more, or hit the pin and you could have ended up 10 feet away.

lol Maybe, but that's so teasing to see it tracking straight at the pin and to stop a foot away. At least bouncing off the pin means it hit it!

Birthday parties! Sunday is my only day off and of course we have plans. I just want to play some freaking golf! Going to try to squeeze out for twilight, but I'm not sure if I can make that happen or not.

Going to a bar, getting drunk, then having your friend come up with the bright idea to go pick up a 12 pack and go elsewhere to drink. Open the 12 pack, drink one beer, and have them tell you, "I am tired. I think I am going home". WTF!!!!!!!! We just sat in a f***ing bar, paying what we just paid for a 12 pack, on 4 beers apiece. STUPID!

Why can I seem to focus and put together a good round when I'm playing with another person or persons, and then when I get out alone I just can't pull myself together? I shoot an 84 a couple days ago playing with a random other single, and I shoot 87 today alone (but I felt like I should have shot 90). I know it isn't a huge difference, but I felt it mentally. Maybe I over think when I'm alone.

Sorry to hear that JN but its a mental game. My rant is that today was supposed to be beautiful, all week sunday was supposed to be blue sky and sunshine, and today comes and its grey and rainy. Booooooo. At least its not windy.

Well. Going out now to golf.. Been watching the weather and JUST 10 min ago it said showers.. We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back