What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my VR Pro Cavity's shortened 1" back to standard and got new Golf Pride Tour Wraps in Red put on em.

I bought 2 mullligans for our scramble, they paid off nicely.

I picked up a Black Aididas polo with white stripes, and a pair of black Adidas 3 stripe shorts. I'll be picking up more of the 3 stripe shorts, perfect length for my lanky legs.

This. Paid $121 total with $85 in BB GC's and all 3 for 121.
44188394-4af1-831c.jpg

Tapatyping is fun.

Nothing today but man did I come.close to grabbing some new Mizuno irons.

TapAhoy!

ANOTHER set of Mizunos to sit quietly in the garage while the Ping i20s get to play? Would you adopt me?

Wasn't feeling well today, so I did some work around the house and had to run some errands. Stopped off in PGA SS, and found a pre-owned Razr Fit 10.5* with stock stiff shaft for just $299.99. This was the exact setup I was fit for at the club's demo day last weekend. Headcover included, but no wrench. Its in my bag, and it turns out the Titleist wrench is the same size Torx head, I just don't know if it provides the right torque.

By the time I left the store, I had amazingly recovered enough to stop by the club driving range to give it a whirl. Just like at the Demo day, I don't think its quite as long as the Classic, but its far more precise.

I'll be going all Jersey Nate and having a shootout between the Cleveland Classic and Razr Fit. No, that's not some kind of euphemism.

I've officially loaded up on 2011 Bridgestone B330 series balls.. Got a mix between the stock B330 and the S, because I never did decide which one I prefer.. Probably the stock B330.

Oh, and a couple more VDRs.. Slowly acquiring enough to regrip.

I've officially loaded up on 2011 Bridgestone B330 series balls.. Got a mix between the stock B330 and the S, because I never did decide which one I prefer.. Probably the stock B330.

Oh, and a couple more VDRs.. Slowly acquiring enough to regrip.

Nice Canadan. Love those grips on every club.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadan: You mean you used up or lost the three I gave you?

Canadan: You mean you used up or lost the three I gave you?

I did indeed. They were the S, and I really enjoyed them.

The first one fell about ten feet from that monstrous gator on 15 which I gladly left, the second dropped into the 18th after that awful lie, and the third lasted over a full round once back in Ohio. I forgot to thank you again for fueling the win haha. Almost as graceful as your win with the yellow DT Solo's.

Picked up a brand new Garmin S1 Golf GPS watch today for a great price from a local forum. Gives distance to F,C,B of green, and requires no subscription. Can measure your shot distance too. We'll see how it works.

Paid for my special order Cleveland Classic. Ordered a 10.5* 290 w/ Kusala White 61S.

Ahem....only paid.....wait for it.....$305 total!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Bridgestone b330 rxs, frogs towel and club brush

2 rounds with lunch and beer in between =) Life is good!

Graffaloy ProLaunch Red FW (Stiff) for my 3 wood.

Paid for my special order Cleveland Classic. Ordered a 10.5* 290 w/ Kusala White 61S.

You have a serious golf equipment buying problem but I approve of this purchase.

Picked up a WINN jumbo lite putter grip. Love how comfortable it is in my hands.

Nice pick up. I have been reading a lot about the Classic and try to avoid it at the store in fear of another drive coming home with me.

Sent from my GtabComb using Tapatalk

Picked up a WINN jumbo lite putter grip. Love how comfortable it is in my hands.
Nice buy, these are my favorite putter grips right now by far.

Well since it is nasty out today and it wasn't supposed to be, I think I will be buying a rain glove on my way to the course today.

you werent kidding you were on a shaft binge! lol

Lol nope! Was fitted to this one on Friday. Much more affordable than some of the other options I was looking at.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

You have a serious golf equipment buying problem but I approve of this purchase.

...I am committed to my i20's. Everything else is interchangeable at at any given time.

I just bought a hirzl control glove. For $30 it better be awesome.

Dude, they really are worth it IMO. I can't see myself going back to anything else. I've usually worn out two gloves in the time I've gamed this one and its still in tip top shape.

From where? I want to try one.

From where? I want to try one.

From golf town here. Want me to send you one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back