The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a disturbing amount of clubs that need a new home. It's just about 2 full bags worth minus the actual bags and depending on how many golf balls you want to start with.
Me thinks it's time to consolidate it down and stick up a sale thread/start a ebay account.

I can't get rid of any of my old clubs. I have a 7 year old that has decided that any clubs I no longer use automatically become his.

I'm going to the movie. I don't drink or fornicate, so the party will unlikely be of any real appeal to me.

Could be entertaining non-the-less.. But good call

8:30 on a Friday and I'm hammered. Life ain't bad.

--
Tapatalk2

8:30 on a Friday and I'm hammered. Life ain't bad.

--
Tapatalk2
Good work there, SW. Gettin' after it.

Hey Luke!! Since I'm toting this mfing thread tonight look what came to Naples.

aefcbfe3-54c4-3f68.jpg

--
Tapatalk2

Weekend is here and it's chilly with overcast.. Perfect......... not

Man alive, this thread was quiet last night.

Damn, I missed the kilt pic last night? I love my kilt.

Pretty good view from the room
a6cd8c0b-b1c5-de96.jpg

Tapatalk

I would say that IS a pretty good view!

I am unsure if this is the appropriate thread for such material but, well,

I just watched Toy Story 3 for the first time. I came this close to squalling man! Saddest movie since freaking Up.

I just watched Toy Story 3 for the first time. I came this close to squalling man! Saddest movie since freaking Up.

Are you cereal, that's a good cartoon. My kids love it. There are some touching moments, I'll give you that.

Something about the fact that I am the same age as Andy might have had an enhanced effect.
Are you cereal, that's a good cartoon. My kids love it. There are some touching moments, I'll give you that.

I prefer the 1st Toy Story.. over and over

The mutilated toys in Sid's house scared me as a kid.

Awe yes, I feel as though I should watch that sometime this week, that is after I watch Top Gun, again.

So tired.. Have only slept about an hour since i left Dallas Saturday morning.

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back