The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were also taught (even in very liberal households) that you only point at something you intend to shoot.
back in the day we were taught not to point guns whether a toy or not at a cop. We were also taught to respect authority even if we didn't agree with them.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Inlaw update - wife and daughter are both sick now......

Because I am the jerk of jerks....

244e45d74d21dd143ecbac00f3e4ce77.jpg

Nope, but dermatology offices are on every corner. And lucky for me that's all I know. I'll work - you can be a SAHD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There better be a freaking Uhaul at your household tomorrow!

I see you.

Haha.

This alone might make me choose you in the THPCallOut!

However, every team/person I root for lately loses. I'd feel terrible costing you the win just because I wanted a prize. How about a pair of spandex shorts and I'll root JB?

This alone might make me choose you in the THPCallOut!

However, every team/person I root for lately loses. I'd feel terrible costing you the win just because I wanted a prize. How about a pair of spandex shorts and I'll root JB?

Hah. I don't deal spandex. Lycra is my game, brotha. Hahahahahah.

Trying to leave the house at 645am and our 20 mo old will not put down his golf club and ball. What is Mr V breeding?

Trying to leave the house at 645am and our 20 mo old will not put down his golf club and ball. What is Mr V breeding?

No way that qualifies as a rant, thats for the Happy thread

Seriously. The mother of the victim claims the police officer could have used better judgement and recognized the age of the victim and that it was a toy gun. Give me a break
The mother of the victim should have pulled her head out of her butt and taught her son how to be a contributing member of society.

There is no way myself, nor any of the kids I grew up with as a kid, would ever have done what that kid did.

It's not the police departments job to raise your kids to know right from wrong. If that kid thought it was somehow ok to walk around brandishing a gun (toy or not), and even point it at someone (police officer or not), he was going to wind up dead sooner or later.

His death, while unfortunate, is on the people that raised him.

My best buddy had his family over for Christmas from out of town.

His brother gets drunk and starts wrestling with his moms dog, in an effort to get it out of the house.
This dog is terrified of all men to begin with.

He's some type of martial arts expert. He gets the dog in a headlock, and then in a suplex type of move. The dog is terrified enough that it pees everywhere. He still doesn't let up....

The dog ends up biting him on the face. He's blooded quite badly, and not only has to get stitches, but some plastic surgery.

Anyways, he hires a lawyer to sue either his mom or brothers home owners policy for the maximum policy limit.

But, to make it even worse he calls his brother to ask him to convince his mom to put the dog down (the dog has never once shown any sign of aggression outside of this provoked attack).
He even tells his brother (my friend) 'the lawyer says it will be much better for our case if the dog had to be put down'.

His brother gets drunk and starts wrestling with his moms dog, in an effort to get it out of the house.

He's some type of martial arts expert. He gets the dog in a headlock, and then in a suplex type of move. The dog is terrified enough that it pees everywhere. He still doesn't let up....

The dog ends up biting him on the face. He's blooded quite badly, and not only has to get stitches, but some plastic surgery.

Anyways, he hires a lawyer to sue either his mom or brothers home owners policy for the maximum policy limit.

But, to make it even worse he calls his brother to ask him to convince his mom to put the dog down (the dog has never once shown any sign of aggression outside of this provoked attack).
He even tells his brother (my friend) 'the lawyer says it will be much better for our case if the dog had to be put down'.
That's disgusting, I hope he loses and owes a crap load in fees

How Scummy is this guy?! Just wow man.

JM

If that guy would have tried that with our dogs he wouldn't have made it out of my house. It is amazing how people can continue to find new lows to sink to.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The Official Rant of the Day

I go from floods on Monday to snow today and by the end of today I'll have 48 hours billed in 3 days.

I am seriously thinking of flying to Scottsdale in Jan just to golf for a couple days.
Monday
9f426a913fe5cdb5e0727997066e6765.jpg

This morning
b4d5be246fc9aa6c66bdf5434fb14916.jpg

I bet its cold in that sh!tter.

I bet its cold in that sh!tter.

My office for the last month has been the trailer behind the portapotty.

Fundraiser is missing 300.00

Praying that it's just a couple of the kids/parents who didn't get me their order $$ before the break. We still cleared plenty, but that $ would buy a lot of golf clothes for the kids.

Last edited:

Prayibg that it's just a couple of the kids/parents who didn't get me their order $$ before the break. We still cleared plenty, but that $ would buy a lot of golf clothes for the kids.

That's no good. Hopefully that's all it is.

I don't want the Nexbelt thread to go OT, so I'll put this here.

Our Canadian dollar sucks and it seriously cripples so many aspects of our lives. Bah!

Oh man I am through the roof right now. I spent over a year looking for a certain putter cover and when one became available I sent a PM within minutes saying I would take it no matter what. Guy states it's mine but wants to wait a few days to see if someone wants to purchase more than one. I say ok. This was sunday. I get an email yesterday at 3:28pm PST stating it's mine and paypal listed. I email 10 minutes ago stating paypal is on it's way and get told "it's already gone. Didn't hear from you last night so guy could pay immediately and save me multiple trips to fedex". ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!! Less than 24 hours later payment is sent after waiting 3 days for go ahead.

Oh man I am through the roof right now. I spent over a year looking for a certain putter cover and when one became available I sent a PM within minutes saying I would take it no matter what. Guy states it's mine but wants to wait a few days to see if someone wants to purchase more than one. I say ok. This was sunday. I get an email yesterday at 3:28pm PST stating it's mine and paypal listed. I email 10 minutes ago stating paypal is on it's way and get told "it's already gone. Didn't hear from you last night so guy could pay immediately and save me multiple trips to fedex". ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!! Less than 24 hours later payment is sent after waiting 3 days for go ahead.
Dude that sucks!

Praying that it's just a couple of the kids/parents who didn't get me their order $$ before the break. We still cleared plenty, but that $ would buy a lot of golf clothes for the kids.

hope it's like you said just not $$ turned in. It's awesome following your coaching journey from a far and I hope the kids realize how awesome it is to have you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back