Getting married on Saturday

Congrats!

Best way to remember your anniversary is forget it once.

Congrats and remember the grooms only there to make up the numbers

congrats!

Congratulations! Remember to take a step back every now and then and enjoy what is happening around you. Best advice someone gave me, since you will find yourself spending the most time speaking with your guests. Grab your wife, and take it in.

Congrats and enjoy the heck out of it!!

Congrats dude.

That is not a huge age difference.

Congrats man. I'm 4 months in and it feels like it happened ages ago! Take your time on the day and really enjoy what's going on, that's the only advice I'll give you. Best of luck!

Congrats! Don't worry about what the family or anyone else says if you guys are happy then that is all that matters. I am getting married in June.

Congrats! Good Luck!

Good for you Xarraan, was one of the most fun days in my life. What a great time we had during our wedding and reception, and i guess after we left that night the party carried on until the wee hrs. You will remember this forever and it should be fun. I wasnt nervous at all and the priest had a funny homily for us as well,couldnt beat it.

congrats on the big day man. Hope you get to enjoy the heck out of it.

Congrats, hope all goes well for a long prosperous life together. Pretty cool that she found this site for you, now that's a keeper!

Congratulations and don't worry about marrying them young chicks :nono:. It's actually a huge benefit as they can help you find your walker when you get old and gray headed :D Proud for ya and best wishes for a very happy future!

Congrats on the upcoming big day! Relax and enjoy the whole experience so you don't have to repeat it, just kidding. Happy for you!

Congrats on the big day and good luck!

Thank you all for the kind words.

Congrats and remember as long as the two of you end up married at the end of the day you did everything right!! I went into mine and ddec's wedding day with that attitude, all the family crap and other stuff will work out. Your wedding day is about the two of you and no one else.

Congrats, have fun. I hope it goes well!!!

Congrats and any woman who encourages you to golf is a keeper..........

Nerves didn't hit me until about 2 hours prior. Congrats and best wishes :)

Congrats bro!

Back