Getting married on Saturday

Congratulations! Don't worry about the age gap, JB and I are 9 years apart, it keeps the maturity levels equal haha.

Hahaha thanks Morgan

Congrats to both of u!!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats! Make sure to get out and play a round before the wedding!

Congratz man! And luckily you weren't like me and got sick before your wedding. I had to spend the whole week before sick, and spent half my honeymoon just trying to feel better.

Congratulations!

Best wishes to you the future Mrs.

TapAhoy!

It's love and remembering to put her first in everything that makes it really work. (At least it has worked for me for the last 25 years.)

I wish you many years of happy marriage!!

My big day is almost here. I get to marry my best friend and I'm excited. I thought I would be getting nervous by now but so far I'm holding up. I have to deal with a few family members who dislike me and don't like our age difference. Me being 33 and her 25. Besides that she was the one who came across the site when I said I was going to try golf out.

Now I'm Amp'd and not in the golf sense :)

Congrats on the big day dude!!! Get pumped up!

Congrats on the big day!

We went and started the setup tonight. So much work for 3 hours. Is it over yet lol

Congratulations!!! I was playing blackjack in Vegas a few hours before my wedding. So I wasn't nervous at all about the wedding. LOL.

I upset her dad a bit. He asked if we were doing a dollar dance and asked about the DJ setting up. I said the DJ is my iPhone hooked up to the sound system and we aren't doing a dollar dance. He said well that is a wedding tradition. I stopped looked at him and said well if you were so worried about tradition maybe you would be paying for this and not me. Talk about something sucking the air out if the room lol.

Ouch... That's a good way to get in good with the in laws.

Ouch... That's a good way to get in good with the in laws.

To be fair I've taken a lot of crap from them lately on how things should be done etc. they still love me, Ellen fell in love with my witty shots at people.

My big day is almost here. I get to marry my best friend and I'm excited. I thought I would be getting nervous by now but so far I'm holding up. I have to deal with a few family members who dislike me and don't like our age difference. Me being 33 and her 25. Besides that she was the one who came across the site when I said I was going to try golf out.

Now I'm Amp'd and not in the golf sense :)

Freaking awesome dude! Congrats and enjoy the day. She sounds like a keeper. That is not a huge age gap IMO and don't worry about the family members. I've dealt with the same thing and quite honestly there is nothing that you can do about that. Over time after they see how well you treat her, they will come around. Or so I'm told lol

Almost #GoTime

Good Luck , We are Happy for you !

Congrats Xarran! Good luck out there.

Best of luck! Hope y'all enjoy the perfect day.

Hopefully, right now I'm enjoying some cod before I head there

Congratulations on your day buddy! The age thing do not even worry about it...33 and 25 is not an odd difference in age maybe 23 and 15....but enjoy your day and have the best time you can as the day only happens once and if she is your best friend as well and helped you find a golf forum such as here even. Ya cannot beat that!!!

Almost #GoTime

Yes it is, congratulations again X. Best wishes for you and the bride.

Oh, and I loved the comeback with the FIL, let him know that you are certainly not meek. :thumb:

Broke the embargo date broken :)

pa3esysa.jpg

Back