Getting married on Saturday

Xarraan

Reaction score
Handicap
My big day is almost here. I get to marry my best friend and I'm excited. I thought I would be getting nervous by now but so far I'm holding up. I have to deal with a few family members who dislike me and don't like our age difference. Me being 33 and her 25. Besides that she was the one who came across the site when I said I was going to try golf out.

Now I'm Amp'd and not in the golf sense :)

Congrats on the big day!

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations!

Congrats and good luck!

Congrats buddy!

Well the paragraph is a rambling mess lol. I shouldn't try tapa talking after I've downed 2 bottles of wine

Congrats man, I'll be doing the same in July.

Congrats! I was 34 and she was 24. Still together after 21 years. Always marry a younger woman. Women are smarter younger and she can change your diaper for ya when you retire.:alien2:

Just kidding. Enjoy your day and remember it's always about the bride.

Congrats!
Try to take time and breathe, take it all in. The day goes by pretty quickly

The wedding and reception will be fast. My buddy helped us out by paying for us to take a mini honeymoon to Charm City for a few days. Wedding starts at 3 and we are Baltimore bound at 6pm

Congrats and good luck in the future!

Congrats. Play golf on Friday. :):golf:

I am playing 9 Saturday morning lol

Imagine hitting a hole in one that morning - you will never forget the wedding anniversary :) congrats.

Congratulations! Married life is a blessing.

Congrats!

Congratulations! I honestly couldn't imagine life without my wife.......but wedding cake ends some "things" though. :alien:

Congrats man, good luck on the big day

My big day is almost here. I get to marry my best friend and I'm excited. I thought I would be getting nervous by now but so far I'm holding up. I have to deal with a few family members who dislike me and don't like our age difference. Me being 33 and her 25. Besides that she was the one who came across the site when I said I was going to try golf out.

Now I'm Amp'd and not in the golf sense :)

Good luck man, its a day you will truly never forget. if she pointed you here, shes a keeper!

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Only joking good luck pal, I had to get a little drunk the night before I got married just to get 3 hrs sleep, I'm sure I started a thread in a drunken mist somewhere.
Anyway back to topic, have a great day and I hope it's all you wanted.
P.s don't cry during your vowels.

Congrats!! Share some photos afterwards with us.

Congratulations !

Back