Zach Johnson leaves iliac Golf for Oakley

I'm a big Oakley fan and now a fan of this move. Solid pick up.

Hmm. I guess I always thought he had a deal with Oakley, seeing as how he always wears their glasses.
I've always wondered if all the oakley wearers on the PGA tour had deals or not.

It was only a matter of time before they got another bug name. Good for both of them

Oakley are signing up completely different athletes to show their versatility but I think their clothing is too similar for all their athletes and don't get me started on their shoes and prices. Their glasses are awesome however!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Big signing for Zach and to bad for Bert. I really like Iliac's headcovers but have never loved all their stylings although I think some if it is really nice.

Randomly went to Illiac's website and this stuff is ridiculously priced.

It's also ugly.

Zach will be a good ambassador for Oakley.

I liked some of the shirts Zach wore this year, especially the little bits of plaid on the sleeves or collar.

Can't blame Oakley for reloading though.....

Seems like Oakley is trying to get new talent, (Zach and rumored Bubba). I guess in response to losing Rory.

I like Oakley's lineup, ZJ will look good this season.

I see Bubba with Oakley 100% amazing fit.

Great signing for Oakley as a company; But I personally see Zach as a more "classic" dressed golfer. I just think it will look funny, I though Rory looked funny when he was with Oakley as-well.

Seems like Oakley is trying to get new talent, (Zach and rumored Bubba). I guess in response to losing Rory.

Yeah heard the Oakley and Bubba rumor as well. I wonder if it is just sunglasses because I have a hard time seeing him leave Travis Mathews which I believe he has an equity stake in. While Bubba would be a better brand ambassador than ZJ (IMO) I dont see Bubba wearing anything but the sunglasses.

So...just to add fuel to the fire about the Bubba rumor. Here's a picture of Bubba that Rickie Fowler took. You can clearly see that it says Oakley on the back of his shirt.

http://instagram.com/p/T1dTLGQuzq/

I guess it's not a rumor anymore.

I think ZJ will do well with Oakley

ZJ and Bubba are two solid pickups for Oakley! I love their stuff but just can't justify the price tag.

I just don't see Bubba in Oakley, and for that matter really don't see ZJ in it either now that I have thought about it some. But those are great pick ups for Oakley. Wonder if TM will go out and try to pick up a bigger name to replace Bubba.

Both of them will be good for Oakley.

I really like Zach and am happy to hear he picked up Oakley. I think it's a great addition for both sides.

Looks like Jimmy Walker will take the place of ZJ and be the PGA Tour ambassador for iliac. I personally think that is a very nice fit for both brand and player.

Looks like Jimmy Walker will take the place of ZJ and be the PGA Tour ambassador for iliac. I personally think that is a very nice fit for both brand and player.

While true, it is certainly a step down in TV exposure and overall attention.

Back