NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the highlights, Kane had a nice game.

Canucks puke another away. 0-7 in Overtime this year...that will bite us when we miss the playoffs by a couple points.

Canucks puke another away. 0-7 in Overtime this year...that will bite us when we miss the playoffs by a couple points.

But think of how good your draft pick is going to be.

Yay. I love drafting 13th overall. Blech!

you need to fail hard or not fail at all. The middle of the pack picks are the toughest way to build your team.

Preds finally get some goals after one of the worst runs of bad luck I've ever seen. Over the last 7 games or so I swear we've outshot every opponent by a 3-to-1 margin, gotten 10 better chances per game than the other team, and hit about a billion posts. The Preds are not an overly offensive-gifted team, but this has been so ridiculous. Hell, we lost to the Flyers AND the Sabers.

Hopefully we're back on track...(fingers crossed)....though we may have lost Fisher for significant time tonight (knee).

Yay. I love drafting 13th overall. Blech!

you need to fail hard or not fail at all. The middle of the pack picks are the toughest way to build your team.
Don't bother worrying about it, Edmonton will most likely draft #1 again anyways :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Pretty cool!

Habs Caps tonight, should be a great game between two of the best teams in the East. I wish Price was there, it would have been a great goalie matchup

The bolts get a much needed win las night over the Ducks, sounds like Bishop survived an onslaught in the 3rd.

The bolts get a much needed win las night over the Ducks, sounds like Bishop survived an onslaught in the 3rd.

It was a very exciting 3rd, Bishop looked very good. Ducks hit the post with 5 seconds left and we're just generally buzzing. Still a loss for my team but way better than last week when the Bolts destroyed us.

It was a very exciting 3rd, Bishop looked very good. Ducks hit the post with 5 seconds left and we're just generally buzzing. Still a loss for my team but way better than last week when the Bolts destroyed us.

I hate these west coast swings, no way I can stay up to watch. The local radio guys were very pleased with how the Bolts played. Said their were a total of 3 disallowed goals, with two of them being ours.

Also saw a shocking stat. We haven't lost in regulation to ya'll since 2006.

I hate these west coast swings, no way I can stay up to watch. The local radio guys were very pleased with how the Bolts played. Said their were a total of 3 disallowed goals, with two of them being ours.

Drouin looked good in his first game back. Now I have a decision to make on my Fantasy team.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Habs Caps tonight, should be a great game between two of the best teams in the East. I wish Price was there, it would have been a great goalie matchup
Yeah buddy! Go time

Great Avi Wake!

Of the three disallowed goals, one was a very clear high stick, the second was perhaps a questionable goalie interference and ours...the puck never got close to going in the net.

Your team had a great start to the second period, then the Ducks carried play for much of the game after. The difference is TBs ability to counter, the Ducks had nothing on your guys speed in the neutral zone, it was pretty to watch.

As for that stat, I don't want to hear it until it's close to our domination of Calgary.

Of the three disallowed goals, one was a very clear high stick, the second was perhaps a questionable goalie interference and ours...the puck never got close to going in the net.

Your team had a great start to the second period, then the Ducks carried play for much of the game after. The difference is TBs ability to counter, the Ducks had nothing on your guys speed in the neutral zone, it was pretty to watch.

As for that stat, I don't want to hear it until it's close to our domination of Calgary.

That's exactly what the radio said. Just odd to have 3 in a row like that.

I love every part of this!
[h=1]Jimmy Howard rings in holidays with 'ugly Christmas sweater' mask[/h]
a3fded40-99eb-11e5-a9b0-55b4c1420e32_unnamed.jpg

I love it! I think every goalie should make one

Lol, I'm starting to think you are one of the guys who watches sports for "all the fun costumes"
Nope, but I was always envious of goalies when I played, always wanted to have a painted helmet like theirs!

Almost go time Marty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back