What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put together this waiting for the net to show up

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448938711.385624.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did some driver testing, and then finally remembered to trim a driver shaft/regrip it.

I replaced the two 15g weights in my GoLo putter head with two 25g and it feels so much more comfortable. Let's see if it's semi-placebo effect or if it still feels that good tomorrow.

I replaced the two 15g weights in my GoLo putter head with two 25g and it feels so much more comfortable. Let's see if it's semi-placebo effect or if it still feels that good tomorrow.
Hey Brian keep us posted on this...I'm curious myself if I should pick up some heavier weights for my Golo.

Hey Brian keep us posted on this...I'm curious myself if I should pick up some heavier weights for my Golo.

What do you have in there now? I have a SS 3.0 on mine so I don't know if this is a counterbalancing effect or not. Your Flatso is 50g while my 3.0 is 55g, FWIW.

What do you have in there now? I have a SS 3.0 on mine so I don't know if this is a counterbalancing effect or not. Your Flatso is 50g while my 3.0 is 55g, FWIW.
Yea that's true...either way I hope you enjoy it and would like to hear your thoughts.

Yea that's true...either way I hope you enjoy it and would like to hear your thoughts.

Hopefully I can get out on Sunday and roll it on the course.

Played a 4 man best ball tourney this afternoon. Finished at 60, first place, and I won a net skin!!

Played a 4 man best ball tourney this afternoon. Finished at 60, first place, and I won a net skin!!

Nicely done Spivey!

New Flatso 2.o grip on the ole putta there. Very comfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Signed up for Club Clash and continued my obsessive ponder of the Works Tank Cruiser line of putters.

hope this setup works for you. Do you feel like you have a more controlled or smoother swing with the heavier head?

hope this setup works for you. Do you feel like you have a more controlled or smoother swing with the heavier head?
It felt smoother. I have a tendency to either guide the head or hit at the ball instead of following through.

Received my new-to-me Diamana S+ 82 shaft for my 913H and will be heading out to Poppy Hills in between classes to hit the driving range.

THP.

Wrote reviews.

#TheGrandaddy practice after work.

Threw some bids out on some putters, no luck yet.

I had new Tour Velvet 360s put on my driver and hybrid. While I was waiting I messed around on the trackman hitting TM Psis and Callaway Apex Pros. The former were meh, but the Apex Pros? Let's just say it's a good thing I just got those Mizzy 850 Forged :wink:

The Diamana D+ 82 white shaft showed up today for my 3W so I took it to Golf Mart and had it regripped. While I was waiting, I hit a few balls with a 915 D3 and had to remind myself that I have perfectly good clubs already!

Working at the sim. Watching really really really bad golf lol. Watching the Hero challenge. Took the shaft out of my GW because I just noticed the other day it's bent and not sure when I did it but I got a replacement shaft on the way that I'll be putting it in.

Working at the sim. Watching really really really bad golf lol. Watching the Hero challenge. Took the shaft out of my GW because I just noticed the other day it's bent and not sure when I did it but I got a replacement shaft on the way that I'll be putting it in.

Hmmm that's funny I don't remember playing sim golf today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back