The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Most do. There is a reason for that.
Because I have a thick facial/neck hair that grows in crazy directions.

As do I. Like I said, once you start shaving with traditional equipment, you start seeing crazy growth as a fun challenge, not a chore.
Because I have a thick facial/neck hair that grows in crazy directions.

same here....I had a facial hair analysis done a few years ago and while my chin and upper lip hair grows 'down' my cheeeks and neck grow 'circular'

THIS!!! My hair grows in swirls. Its insanity

THIS!!! My hair grows in swirls. Its insanity

same here....I had a facial hair analysis done a few years ago and while my chin and upper lip hair grows 'down' my cheeeks and neck grow 'circular'
That's how my neck is, and I have tried every shaving technique in the book. Combine funky hair growth, and a ton of it, and it gets painful.

Hmmm. Sounds like fun. I must track down a BWW. I must have the Nuclears. Those Asian ones sound tasty too.

JR I'll send you some sauce. They have some dry rubs but are known for their sauces

c6e4e916-a3e5-e32e.jpg

Speaking of hair growth.....this painting sold last night for $119million and the dude is bald

c6e4e916-a3e5-e32e.jpg

Speaking of hair growth.....this painting sold last night for $119million and the dude is bald

That looks like Cookie every time he opens a Morgan Cup thread.

Right at the jawline the hair likes to grow in funny directions. Within about 3 days of shaving or so, I start to see hairs that got stuck under the skin and couldn't figure out which way was up. Hate it with a passion.

c6e4e916-a3e5-e32e.jpg

Safe to say that this is one of the top 5 most recognizable paintings in the world right now, but 120 mil is ridiculous.

Almost as ridiculous as the 1.8 million that the "Voice of Fire" sold for. Never heard of that painting, see below...
100121_voiceoffire.jpg

Seriously, thats it.

hahahaha....art is awesome. some of it gets stupid money and it shouldnt....why buy that? just go get a canvas and paint it yourself

Safe to say that this is one of the top 5 most recognizable paintings in the world right now, but 120 mil is ridiculous.

Almost as ridiculous as the 1.8 million that the "Voice of Fire" sold for. Never heard of that painting, see below...
100121_voiceoffire.jpg

Seriously, thats it.

wtc? I dont get it. I need to come up with something stupid and call it "The Fire of my Voice" $2.7 million.

hahahaha....art is awesome. some of it gets stupid money and it shouldnt....why buy that? just go get a canvas and paint it yourself

wtc? I dont get it. I need to come up with something stupid and call it "The Fire of my Voice" $2.7 million.
I did a recreation of that in MS Paint. It didnt sell.

agreed but then again how do you assign a value to 'priceless?'

100121_voiceoffire.jpg

Seriously, thats it.

Art is relative...some, over time, can be worth a lot, depending on who the artist was and what their body of work was. But I agree that 120mil is ridiculous, even for the scream. And that voice of fire piece makes me want to give the "artist" a one-two piece.

Art is relative...some, over time, can be worth a lot, depending on who the artist was and what their body of work was. But I agree that 120mil is ridiculous, even for the scream. And that voice of fire piece makes me want to give the "artist" a one-two piece.

Hahaha, "one-two piece" is my new favorite THP-ism.

I paid $500 for a painting my mom did in 1948. The guy knew it was my mom's work and he knew I wanted it. (I was prepared to pay $1000)

The one that tad posted I wouldn't have any interest in.

Wow I'm in the worst meeting ever with a presentation about microsoft share point. It's a really cool tool for business and we will be settin one up, but my god this is boring.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd buy some of your Draw Something pieces.....

Wow I'm in the worst meeting ever with a presentation about microsoft share point. It's a really cool tool for business and we will be settin one up, but my god this is boring.

It is boring....I spend way too much time making changes to our site.

Everytime I see Butch Harmon's mugg on the home page it reminds me of an older version of P4B for some reason

Wait until they start talking about how great the archive features are. Holy crap SharePoint is boring. People who love to 'work' love it because one can stay busy for hours organizing and re-organizing folders w/o anyone really noticing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back