DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another outing at Bulle Rock again??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Its not an outing per-se. But OITW is going to be in town playing there and invited anyone that wants to join in to come. So while not an "0fficial" DMV get together. I'm sure with a THP Hall of Famer in town, some will want to make the trek up to play, despite our last go round there.

Another outing? I'll be down there the 21st-22nd and was planning on playing Bulle Rock if any THPers wanted to join me on Sunday.
We had a local DMV outing there last August. Had a real good turnout about 14 I think. But the conditions were not up to their past standards and not worth the greens fees in many opinons.

The main concern was the grass range, we were hitting off bare spots and hard pan mostly. The actual course itself was in good shape. But one of the things Bulle Rock is reknown for is the practice facility and service. So in addition to the lack of grass on the range, I think there was a pretty ugly incident with our server. It occurred after I lefft so I don't know exactly what happened. But I got the feeling she overstepped bounds of good customer service in some manner.

That said, I look forward to seeing you there. As mentioned before it'll be a good test for RR prep.

Its not an outing per-se. But OITW is going to be in town playing there and invited anyone that wants to join in to come. So while not an "0fficial" DMV get together. I'm sure with a THP Hall of Famer in town, some will want to make the trek up to play, despite our last go round there.

We had a local DMV outing there last August. Had a real good turnout about 14 I think. But the conditions were not up to their past standards and not worth the greens fees in many opinons.

The main concern was the grass range, we were hitting off bare spots and hard pan mostly. The actual course itself was in good shape. But one of the things Bulle Rock is reknown for is the practice facility and service. So in addition to the lack of grass on the range, I think there was a pretty ugly incident with our server. It occurred after I lefft so I don't know exactly what happened. But I got the feeling she overstepped bounds of good customer service in some manner.

That said, I look forward to seeing you there. As mentioned before it'll be a good test for RR prep.

We did have issues with the grass range but they were growing in new grass behind us that they had roped off even though it looked ready to use.

We did have issues with the grass range but they were growing in new grass behind us that they had roped off even though it looked ready to use.
Yep. It was like you can look, but don't you touch...LOL

Traditional Golf is running a special of sorts. Play each area course, RNK, Brickshire and Stonehouse and receive a free round of golf. They actually hand out a trading card for each course. There were no time limits posted on the flier and the guy in the Proshop wasn't sure about the length of the special either. I don't play Stonehouse as much as I would like, it's a bit further drive for me, but I would like to play it soon if anyone is interested in joining me.

Traditional Golf is running a special of sorts. Play each area course, RNK, Brickshire and Stonehouse and receive a free round of golf. They actually hand out a trading card for each course. There were no time limits posted on the flier and the guy in the Proshop wasn't sure about the length of the special either. I don't play Stonehouse as much as I would like, it's a bit further drive for me, but I would like to play it soon if anyone is interested in joining me.

If everything goes according to plan I'll be down there the weekend after Father's Day and was going to attempt to play that Friday. Stonehouse would be the third choice out of those three (for me) but I'll play anywhere with a fellow THPer.

If everything goes according to plan I'll be down there the weekend after Father's Day and was going to attempt to play that Friday. Stonehouse would be the third choice out of those three (for me) but I'll play anywhere with a fellow THPer.

Just let me know where you want to go and we will make it happen. I assume you are leaning towards RNK? That would be fine with me. If you haven't played Viniterra yet, you may want to peruse their web page, that is a very nice track. Whatever you decide, I'd be happy to play with.:act-up:

Large multi OEM demo day tomorrow at Arundel Golf.

ping is at nighthawk tomorrow and Titleist and Nike on Thursday

How is Ping going to be at Nighthawk and Arundel tomorrow?

How is Ping going to be at Nighthawk and Arundel tomorrow?

not sure. I mentioned that to my fitter at nighthawk and said there was a multi OEM day at arundel same day. Im thinking either they are to going to arundel or the rep will be at one and have one of his tech reps at another. Usually ping tech reps have the same setup as the sales rep.

not sure. I mentioned that to my fitter at nighthawk and said there was a multi OEM day at arundel same day. Im thinking either they are to going to arundel or the rep will be at one and have one of his tech reps at another. Usually ping tech reps have the same setup as the sales rep.

That makes sense...Not going to make it this year anyway...I have already bought everything for this season and my Wednesday night league starts tomorrow....

Thanks for the info...
Joe

Just a reminder, mikedean441 vs Hashtag Chad in #TheCup and signups are tomorrow.

Winner takes all the gear (the prizes)
3 plus rounds of golf at True Blue and Caledonia
Dinners each night.
Golf bag for everybody
Team Golf
and the Zoo Crew

One of the grand THP Events for 2016.

Just a reminder, mikedean441 vs Hashtag Chad in #TheCup and signups are tomorrow.

Dinners each night.
Golf bag for everybody
Team Golf
and the Zoo Crew

Standing at the ready to throw in for this one. Playing those two tracks with THPers is a big want and a bag is a big need.

Dinners each night.
Golf bag for everybody
Team Golf
and the Zoo Crew

Would love to have thrown my name in for this. But it's too close to RR to take more vacation time as I'll most likely have to take one the Friday of RR.

As an FYI In case your wondering why I'm considering The MA outing a week later after The Cup. I've gotten that approved with work to meet with some of my peers that Friday at one of the best courses we mange, to come away with some ideas and such.

Dinners each night.
Golf bag for everybody
Team Golf
and the Zoo Crew

counting down til signups.

Second, by second, by second.....I will wait no matter how long it takes!!!!

So who's playing Friday? JohnSinVA ... anyone ... Beuler?

Saturday is my day. Trying to get a little more practice in before the practice round.

I might be up for Saturday or Sunday as well. Gonna be nice weather for once.

My wife is having shoulder surgery tomorrow so I don't know my schedule yet but I'd be interested in the plans!!

So who's playing Friday? JohnSinVA ... anyone ... Beuler?

Planned on it. Might have practice again so it'll have to be a late morning go.

Looking forward to getting back in the states. Being away from home overseas sucks especially because I've been playing some good golf and want to keep it rolling. Only highlight is stepping into a golf shop here and seeing dozens of Japanese brands.

Looking forward to the 23rd at RNK.

Looking forward to getting back in the states. Being away from home overseas sucks especially because I've been playing some good golf and want to keep it rolling. Only highlight is stepping into a golf shop here and seeing dozens of Japanese brands.

Looking forward to the 23rd at RNK.
Grab a sleeve of mizuno balls, see if they are any good. Can't find them in the states and haven't heard feedback on them. Maybe you can do a review:act-up:

Would love to have thrown my name in for this. But it's too close to RR to take more vacation time as I'll most likely have to take one the Friday of RR.

As an FYI In case your wondering why I'm considering The MA outing a week later after The Cup. I've gotten that approved with work to meet with some of my peers that Friday at one of the best courses we mange, to come away with some ideas and such.

Rob, this is a cease and desist order to no longer mange courses. Manging is no good for anyone. :D

I might be up for Saturday or Sunday as well. Gonna be nice weather for once.

I can do Friday and/or Sunday. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back