Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are some light hybrid shafts out there? I have the PX 6.0 which is listed at 92 grams, and I just hate how heavy it is. I want my hybrid to feel more like a FW I think.

How light do you wanna go? There's a pretty big range of weights out there, but if you're wanting to go really light, maybe the C.Kua?

Hard not to ponder that Mashie FW (15.5*) for sale here on the forum. Solid deal.

You should grab it, I got one yesterday and I AM LOVING IT!

Temptation is there. If I did not already have other clubs coming it would be a done deal. Still tempting though....it will be gone today.

Temptation is there. If I did not already have other clubs coming it would be a done deal. Still tempting though....it will be gone today.
I will tell you this, you wont regret it if you do purchase.

I will tell you this, you wont regret it if you do purchase.

I am so close to sending a PM on it. Just knowing that I have the J40 4W on the way and knowing that I can hit the Mashie in a few weeks and buy one post MC if I want to....not sure how much use it would get between now and the end of July.

I agree with War the Mashie is a purchase that is regret free. When you hit it at the outing you'll see if you don't already have it.

I am so close to sending a PM on it. Just knowing that I have the J40 4W on the way and knowing that I can hit the Mashie in a few weeks and buy one post MC if I want to....not sure how much use it would get between now and the end of July.
I know dude, that's how I am feeling about a Driver right now. Taking everything I have not to go ahead and get one, but holding out til demo day to get some range time with a couple of them.

Titleist AP1's are really good and workable. I also enjoy the Mizuno tour blades, just stay away from RBZ irons though. The 3W is baaaad though. (in a good way)

I'm pondering a 3 wood. I just traded for a 5 wood, and at 18*, it seems like it may get cramped with my 16.5* 4 wood. Maybe I could trade in my 4 wood since it is pretty new and in awesome condition to get a new 3 wood or 3+ wood for cheap. I wish the Mashie 14* was available in lefty.

Razr Hawk. Traded a putter for it.

I am on the prowl for a Mashie 15.5 3 wood. Going to Taylormade demo friday first to see what I like

Definitely looking for a RBZ 3w. Man is that thing bubba long

I have been hitting the RBZ 4H really really welll and using it off the tee. Thinking of grabbing the 3W only to use off the tee and stick with the hybrid off the deck... Any thoughts?

I have been hitting the RBZ 4H really really welll and using it off the tee. Thinking of grabbing the 3W only to use off the tee and stick with the hybrid off the deck... Any thoughts?

Thinking about ditching the Mashies? It would probably be a good comparison for sure. I have tried to stay away from hitting the RBZ because I know I will buy them and my wife will kill me so I do not have any experience with them off the deck.

Thinking about ditching the Mashies? It would probably be a good comparison for sure. I have tried to stay away from hitting the RBZ because I know I will buy them and my wife will kill me so I do not have any experience with them off the deck.

Yeah, the Mashie hybrids are out for the moment. The 3W is my dilema, I love the Mashie 3W in the fairway and even light rough, it rocks. But I am thinking the RBZ would own it off the tee. I am kind of thinking replacing my driver with the RBZ 3W.

Yeah, the Mashie hybrids are out for the moment. The 3W is my dilema, I love the Mashie 3W in the fairway and even light rough, it rocks. But I am thinking the RBZ would own it off the tee. I am kind of thinking replacing my driver with the RBZ 3W.

Yeah the 3W is money in the bank off the fairway for sure. If you are thinking about replacing the driver with the RBZ 3W, I say go for it. Whats the worst case scenario? You end up with 2 awesome clubs.

Why must I go on eBay and find the clubs I want for cheap when I know that I want to wait til after Demo Day to purchase?

the mind and heart are not in sync...harmony, not the band

Why must I go on eBay and find the clubs I want for cheap when I know that I want to wait til after Demo Day to purchase?

Am at golfsmith, and I just rolled the metal x 8 and 9, along with the Nome. Metal x felt better to me, although the Nome is smooth. Hawkpondering a metal x now.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Am at golfsmith, and I just rolled the metal x 8 and 9, along with the Nome. Metal x felt better to me, although the Nome is smooth. Hawkpondering a metal x now.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk
Love the feel of the Metal X! I swear the feel almost makes me think I am rolling a milled face putter. The Metal X 8 is a sweet looking flatstick too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back