adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

True linkswear were the ones that I struggled with durability.

Thanks for that info. These Crossflexes are definitely on my watch list.

Saw this review a few weeks ago and absolutely love this shoe. I plan on getting a pair when they come out this Summer.

Woah!! Why am I just seeing these now!?!!? I WANT!!

Are these the shoes Sergio Garcia is wearing at the North trust? Can someone verify the shoes??

:confused2:

These are probably the nicest of the 'crossover' shoes I've seen so far. They look like they'll be at an attractive price too, and could be popular! I'm a fan of Adidas shoes I own already.

where did the pics go of the other colors?

What is the thought-process of waiting until June to release these? Aren't all (or most) new clubs/clothes released at the beginning of the season? Doesn't seem to make sense.

What is the thought-process of waiting until June to release these? Aren't all (or most) new clubs/clothes released at the beginning of the season? Doesn't seem to make sense.

Actually no. Clothes are released by most companies seasonally. For instance Nike and adidas Golf both have multiple releases throughout the year as the seasons change. June will have both a shoe and apparel release.

I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of "crossover" shoes tonight, then I remembered these were being released in June and decided to wait. Its going to be a long wait.

Hmm just not sure. Think I will stick with my Ecco Street Premiers.

Yeah, I'll be sticking with my old fogey FJ's and wait for these beauts to come out. June can't come soon enough.

I have gotton a lot of use out of my Adidas shoes I own now.....these would be a sweet new pair!!

I want these shoes badly. I think I'm done with traditional style shoes. I always end up with sore feet no matter the OEM.

I want these in white....like yesterday. Any word on a definite release date?

Looks like July...ugh

I was originally going to wait for these before buying a new pair of shoes... I caved. I'm glad I did, another 2-3 months would not have made me happy.

Adidas Crossflex

Adidas Crossflex

Its nearing June and if I remember correctly these are due for a release sometime soon? Anyone in the know, know exactly when that might be?

I love the new more casual, spikeless shoes (love my True's) but I fell in love with the pics I saw of THP's coverage at the PGA show earlier this year. The gray with black stripe or gray with blue bottom crossflex's have my name on them.

Question for those whom have seen these, can these be worn away from the course? Let me say, that I get that all these spikeless shoes "can" be worn away from the course but most are either not good looking enough as a casual shoe or the rubber nubs on the bottom can be severely effected by walking on concrete that when called on for golf may not have the traction once seen.

I have to say that from what I have seen in the pics (and hope for typical adidas comfort) that I would like a pair of these just for casual wear and a pair for golf.

When???!!!!???!!!

Its nearing June and if I remember correctly these are due for a release sometime soon? Anyone in the know, know exactly when that might be?

I love the new more casual, spikeless shoes (love my True's) but I fell in love with the pics I saw of THP's coverage at the PGA show earlier this year. The gray with black stripe or gray with blue bottom crossflex's have my name on them.

Question for those whom have seen these, can these be worn away from the course? Let me say, that I get that all these spikeless shoes "can" be worn away from the course but most are either not good looking enough as a casual shoe or the rubber nubs on the bottom can be severely effected by walking on concrete that when called on for golf may not have the traction once seen.

I have to say that from what I have seen in the pics (and hope for typical adidas comfort) that I would like a pair of these just for casual wear and a pair for golf.

When???!!!!???!!!

I keep seeing a July release date. I'd wear them off the course if I knew I was playing or just played. I'm not sure I'd wear them for everyday use.
I tend to really like the blue, gray and really like the white

Im hoping these can pick up in the comfort department where the Adidacross come up short. Very curious to check these shoes out.

I wonder how many people are going to pre-order a shoe they dont even have a picture of yet. LOL

Yeah, I know! But it's TGW, so it seems legit...I suppose they can't show the shoe on their website yet.

I wonder how many people are going to pre-order a shoe they dont even have a picture of yet. LOL

Don't hate! You know you did bro! Lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I have a pair of the traction lites and I believe yoccos does too. And Adidas comes through in the permanent spike shoe department. They are ridiculously comfortable and style is second to none. As comfortable as those true link swear shoes are, their style is way off!

Back