OH/KY/IN Summer Get Together

Wow this took me too long to see...where have I been? oh well...I am down though. I am pretty sure I am free that weekend and would love to be able to meet up with you guys and play some golf! I will double check with the wife but I believe it should be no problem at all.

awesome, let me know and we will add you to the list!

I'd say I'm on the maybe list right now Mike. I'd love to be able to do it again. I just don't know what my work schedule will be right now. I may be moving to the Cincinnati area this summer as well. If that happens I will definitely be there. I can't wait to show you all my drive now that YouTube and Johnny Miller showed me how to fix my slice :)

I am a for sure. Cant wait to tee it up with you guys!

Heres the list of people showing interest thus far, I'll update it on the first post as well.

Canadan
MikeDean441
Robman7
Playdough
BullFrog
Danny P
Hitman
Biglee33
GolfinFF

FIFY Deano.

I am a for sure. Cant wait to tee it up with you guys!

looking forward to meeting you

and Biglee, I'll help you with your work schedule:

Biglee schedule in June....Work June 1-June 29th....OFF JUNE 30th

so easy

Updated list:

MikeDean441
Robman7
Playdough
BullFrog
Danny P
Hitman
Biglee33 (possible)
GolfinFF
Thetopdogg
Canadan

A grizzley chutter who keeps taking my name off the attendees list haha

accident...I swear

only 1 chutt in 18 holes yesterday, no wonder why I didnt have any fun

Mike are we keeping a list for a possible Friday twilight round?

Mike are we keeping a list for a possible Friday twilight round?
yeah why not ill update it as well, i know me, u and rob would be in, who else fellas?

yeah why not ill update it as well, i know me, u and rob would be in, who else fellas?

I'll look for some twilight specials for friday night well. I know there is one course South of me by about 25 minutes in Franklin called The Legends of Indiana that is really nice and they are always running twilight specials in the local paper.

The water on every hole was only on the nine holes called the lakes, there is also nine called the valley and nine called the ridge so water on every hole only goes if you all decide to play there and tackle the lakes nine.

updated the first post with the Fri twilight list

I believe the Friday Twilight round is going to be held at The Legends of Indiana in Franklin. Its a 27 Hole Tom Fazio design. I think the rate for twilight is 30 bucks with a coupon from the local paper.

I believe the Friday Twilight round is going to be held at The Legends of Indiana in Franklin. Its a 27 Hole Tom Fazio design. I think the rate for twilight is 30 bucks with a coupon from the local paper.
a fazio for 30.....yes please

Bump to see who else is interested, only 6 weeks away

I'll have to look at the calender at work, may be able to swing the Friday round also....I'll let you know early next week

Sounds like a plan, just let me know

As long as the Friday round doesn't tee off before about 2 pm I can make it there, I have to work till noon so I would drive there after work and it's about 1 1/2 hours away from the shop. So if the time is right I am in.

As long as the Friday round doesn't tee off before about 2 pm I can make it there, I have to work till noon so I would drive there after work and it's about 1 1/2 hours away from the shop. So if the time is right I am in.

I'm working til 11 anyhow and I think the solid twilight rate was after 3 anyhow so should be good

An update on the Friday Twilight round, that deal is good till May 31st. So once June first hits, I'll see what the deal will be and will advise. But I think it will be the same, because that seems to be the rate it was last year as well.

An update on the Friday Twilight round, that deal is good till May 31st. So once June first hits, I'll see what the deal will be and will advise. But I think it will be the same, because that seems to be the rate it was last year as well.

yeah on their site it just has $30 listed as their regular rate after 4pm, so cant imagine it changing

Thats good. I'll keep an eye on it. And to the paper for coupons for there too. Are we still set on playing The Fort in the afternoon on Sat?

Back