2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

Maybe I skimmed this looking for the latest pairings for Thursday afternoons round. I know there were some changes and a birdie told me I was going to have the opportunity to not only send DDEC to the woodshed but some masked man named Captain Intensity. :blob: Tell me this is true

I believe this is true OG. You will have a crack at me for the first time ever. I do believe that Captain Intensity will be joining us for the back 9.

I know people are prob chomping at the bits to take KB's place...but....it has been spoken for. Changes will be made soon.

I know people are prob chomping at the bits to take KB's place...but....it has been spoken for. Changes will be made soon.

I know, it's crazy how many people want to play golf with me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe this is true OG. You will have a crack at me for the first time ever. I do believe that Captain Intensity will be joining us for the back 9.
I hope you fools are ready by then. I figure I'll give you 9 holes to warm up before I come in six guns a blazin' whoopin some tail with my best Captain Intensity get up going. Actually he's dead you know. True story, fell off the deck at my house and broke his back. Died moments later.

I know, it's crazy how many people want to play golf with me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I completely agree bro!

I honestly cant believe Dean trusts me with Nerfny for 18 holes.

I understand the latter, but...you not being able to contain yourself...I REALLY understand. O.G. prob got nervous and said you couldnt play with me.

That's it! You can't blame the guy for being all insecure about that. I mean, you being the best looing guy on the planet and a professional golfer too. LOL

That's it! You can't blame the guy for being all insecure about that. I mean, you being the best looing guy on the planet and a professional golfer too. LOL

best looking? I disagree! Pro golfer, I agree

Sweet. I am at the 2:30 spot. I am going to be making it rain on Yoccos and SethO in front of me.

Careful, ya dont want a big bulldog after ya. :D

Sent from my DROID X2

I completely agree bro!

I honestly cant believe Dean trusts me with Nerfny for 18 holes.

kellybo was my safegaurd. Now I'm having 2nd thoughts haha

1:10
Ole Gray
Ddec
V.man
Puttin4bird (back 9)

The newb is beginning to feel intimidated at all the power in this three/foursome!

Let me make a comment here... if for any reason someone wants to alter their round in order to play with someone else, PLEASE send me a private message stating so. I will be happy to try work things around to accommodate you. I have arranged people in the groups I have based on estimated time of arrival and trying to mix the newbies with the vets.

kellybo was my safegaurd. Now I'm having 2nd thoughts haha

If it was TC, you would have to be really worried!

If it was TC, you would have to be really worried!

nah he'd be the least of my worries. I put him on the phone with Nerfny when I was at the Morgan Cup and he froze like an 8th grader asking a girl to dance.

I've seen One-T in action, he's just smooth

1:10
Ole Gray
Ddec
V.man
Puttin4bird (back 9)

The newb is beginning to feel intimidated at all the power in this three/foursome!
You should be pretty intimidated for the back 9 but you're fine on the first nine. Hell between those two old duffers you'll be spending more time helping them find their golf balls than anything else! ddec is really only like 28 yrs old, but one straw hat and BOOM, he's 100. And Ole Gray really is 137, but don't worry, he has the game of a much younger man. Like 95 maybe.

nah he'd be the least of my worries. I put him on the phone with Nerfny when I was at the Morgan Cup and he froze like an 8th grader asking a girl to dance.

I've seen One-T in action, he's just smooth

Yep, he's smooth alright. I've read the banter away and rant threads for years now. I know how he is with women. LOL She'll be fine as long as she keeps her ball in the fairway. Haha.

Let me make a comment here... if for any reason someone wants to alter their round in order to play with someone else, PLEASE send me a private message stating so. I will be happy to try work things around to accommodate you. I have arranged people in the groups I have based on estimated time of arrival and trying to mix the newbies with the vets.

looks good, but yeah I definitely want to try and play a round with as many people I havent met before as possible

Yep, he's smooth alright. I've read the banter away and rant threads for years now. I know how he is with women. LOL She'll be fine as long as she keeps her ball in the fairway. Haha.

hahahaha...that was funny. Nerfny has no idea what rough is

Yep, he's smooth alright. I've read the banter away and rant threads for years now. I know how he is with women. LOL She'll be fine especially since her true love affection in TC isn't going to be there. Haha.

FIFY bday girl!

FIFY bday girl!

LOL - she won't give One-T the time of day when you are the one who has really stolen her heart.

Back