The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the new facility over the weekend. Geeze that is monstrous. What is he doing there though?

Speech on Technology I guess. He was supposed to do it up in Malta at the new Global Foundries location but it got changed. The new facility by U Albany is huge.

President Obama is in Albany today for a speech at a local nanotech facility. There is a lady in my office who feels she should update the entire floor everytime something happens. For example, Air Force 1 is in the air! Air Force 1 is over NYC, Air Force 1 just landed! And she does it by screaming it. Granted its cool the President is coming, this his is 3rd trip to Albany area since he was elected which is a lot for this area. But damn, don't be so annoying about it(not the pres, the lady in my office).

He comes to Ash-Vegas to play golf and eat at 12 Bones. He's done it about half a dozen times now. It's obnoxious.

He comes to Ash-Vegas to play golf and eat at 12 Bones. He's done it about half a dozen times now. It's obnoxious.

what sucks is that he has ruined my trip to Dicks at lunch because they closed the way I go.

I just want to do this.

When you are wearing khaki pants at work and go to the bathroom and are in such a rush that you dont give the extra shake and then have to walk into a meeting looking like an idiot.

I watched a lady cover the top of her hash brown from McDonalds with Mayonnaise before a meeting this morning. This is the same lady who complains that her diet isnt working.

I watched a lady cover the top of her hash brown from McDonalds with Mayonnaise before a meeting this morning. This is the same lady who complains that her diet isnt working.

I'm sure it was low fat

Oh and my friend decided it was necessary to send me a picture of Baron Davis' knee while I was eating lunch just now too. I avoided seeing it until then.

That is simply disgusting....

When you are wearing khaki pants at work and go to the bathroom and are in such a rush that you dont give the extra shake and then have to walk into a meeting looking like an idiot.

Just have to give it a quick go under the air dryer.

a6f847be-5016-68e4.jpg

Wtc, those security devices at golfsmith are annoying enough on their own, why does the #7 need two.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

a6f847be-5016-68e4.jpg

Wtc, those security devices at golfsmith are annoying enough on their own, why does the #7 need two.

This picture is making me nauseous. Are you spinning in a circle?

I'm not sure how that happened, I was on fact standing still. Maybe my camera is on lsd.

Being stuck between a rock and a hard place makes life not enjoyable. When you agree on something and then things change on one side and rather than work them out with you, they just change it. Despite a contract or anything else. They just assume that "What are you going to do". I effin hate it and this time, Im not going to tolerate it.

End Rant!

sounds like it's been a pretty frustrating day down at THP HQ. WTF is going on

Funny you mention this, I am dealing with a similar situation involving my Mom's 60th Birthday party...The eff'n sales person just up and changes things with checking with me....I feel your pain brother
Being stuck between a rock and a hard place makes life not enjoyable. When you agree on something and then things change on one side and rather than work them out with you, they just change it. Despite a contract or anything else. They just assume that "What are you going to do". I effin hate it and this time, Im not going to tolerate it.

End Rant!

Funny you mention this, I am dealing with a similar situation involving my Mom's 60th Birthday party...The eff'n sales person just up and changes things with checking with me....I feel your pain brother

You guys have no idea. Im this close to losing it on someone...And that never happens. When it comes to business, I work a certain way and this is not that way.

It sure does... I think War.Eagle needs to get some of those wings JB and GG were talking about the other day and drive them up this evening...

I hope this mess works itself out buddy

You guys have no idea. Im this close to losing it on someone...And that never happens. When it comes to business, I work a certain way and this is not that way.

Hope it works out.

I hate that too JB, hang in there and try to remain civil and professional. If you can't, let 'em have it with all you can.

If I cant, I will go out George Costanza style in a blaze of glory...Mark my words!

Back when I was a young fellow if you looked someone in the eye and shook his hand, that was contract enough. Things have changed so much and many times for the worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back