Thoughts from 64C: Morgan Cup After Hours (Possible NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had a loop of all 30-ish of us saying it.

and then make it a ringtone for your phone....LOL

SharkWRESTLER!!!

It was so much fun to say that people would just bust out with it when he wasn't even around...LOL

That and "We need some GARBAGE SACKS!" LMAO

I've not laughed this hard in FOREVER. Oh my!

It was like this all weekend long Jman. I am so happy that I went down and helped out.

I thought that Jake and One-T would start an endless Bridgeslapping session with each other after that latest video...you guys are crazy and hilarious.

Tapping from my S3

TBT, if you want in Jake Nation buddy, you're in. Simple as that!

That video was funny, One-T and I just slapping each other, laugh, fit bump and walk away....one to slap someone else!

Man I miss 64C and everyone brave enough to hang there. Big Bro hug to all of you

Watching these videos has me kicking myself for having to get back to Florida for work and not stay Sunday night. Stupid work.

Also, glad to see TC put on some shorts before the festivities started up.

It was like this all weekend long Jman. I am so happy that I went down and helped out.

I don't doubt this at all. BTW, in a certain "other" video you were cracking me the heck up.

what i wouldn't give to be back at 64C, laughing with Yoccos...his laugh is so contagious.

but alas, here i am at stupid work.
i genuinely hate anyone that calls or emails me right now and makes me be productive. i'm cussing at them more than Chunky does on the golf course in front of the cameras.

I don't doubt this at all. BTW, in a certain "other" video you were cracking me the heck up.

PM me please! is it shown here?

I am much better without a 45 second lock out. And it's really hard to skim when the person is right in front of you.

I am much better without a 45 second lock out. And it's really hard to skim when the person is right in front of you.

Now that it funny.

Nope its the one you've already seen (LONG), it was just in the middle of all that.

Oh yeah, Frank was hilarious...well everyone in that video was hilarious...but the quote of that video was Kelly's: "I use my 60* wedge to scratch my..."

LMAO, 18 minutes of epicness.

I heart Jake.

I heart Jake.

ROFL...I bet he was worried what you would say, but anyone noticed that jake was HAMMERED

He's sort of scary when he's hammered.

I heart Jake.

The Cookie seal of approval.

I was rolling David had me hurting I was laughing so hard talking about wedges.

How can you not love watching Chunky and David laughing? I could listen to it all day long.

He's sort of scary when he's hammered.

In a "I wanna change my clothes 14 times and cuddle" kind of way. hahaha

haha. I want to go out with Jake one night and see him steamroll some guys. I bet that brow can take a mean punch and just keep going.

Jake can get scary. But his brohugs mean all the more. I love Jake!!

haha. I want to go out with Jake one night and see him steamroll some guys. I bet that brow can take a mean punch and just keep going.

He doesn't throw punches. He headbutts everyone.

in honor of Jake and 64C, i had some Bugles for lunch.

just saw "the video" a few thoughts

I like even keel jake

and Ohio rules!! suck it CB

Well, for me, Ohio is still weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back