The SCOR Project - 2012 THP Outing

Have fun with it DDXU, the SCOR wedges are very solid. JWOW, some might say, is solid from that distance. This will be a great contest.

It sure will be fun (for me). JB and Shawn are the ones with the pressure on them. I just hope our group can pick up some tips and insight on how to improve our short games.

All of the outing names fit into that one hat? With the size of the tickets being that large?

Congrats DDXU. Enjoy buddy.

Yes, 72 strips of paper fit into a hat.

It sure will be fun (for me). JB and Shawn are the ones with the pressure on them. I just hope our group can pick up some tips and insight on how to improve our short games.

Congrats on winning the new wedges!! BTW, I saw what you did last night.

Congrats on winning the new wedges!! BTW, I saw what you did last night.

Glad you saw that one, and I see what you're doing here as well...

Congrats dude. Im sure that will be lots fun.

Didn't get to log in last night....this single dad business is hard! Wife is back today though....good thing, we're starving here! Ha

Congrats DDXU, I will be playing with JB on Saturday, for some cash I can be bribed to ya know...help you and Shawn out a bit...wink wink.

Congrats DDXU.

JB and GG I am amazed at what you guys do for your members here on this forum. I can't imagine how much work you guys put in to all you do here. Do you guys ever sleep? I can't wait to get down there Thursday and enjoy a wonderful weekend of golf.

I just wanted to say thanks again for all your hard work.

Congrats again ddxu! I am fortunate that I get to be in your group for this one. It will be fun watching Shawn, and I am sure you will be winning a new set of wedges.

So, my roommate gets picked? WTC.

I somehow missed all of this last night. Had a meeting for football.

But WOW. This is seriously freaking awesome. It'll be really exciting to follow this one. I've been in love with SCOR since I've signed up here and learned about the product - can't wait to try them out at Demo Day. Definitely near the top of my list. Cool stuff.

Up early this morning and really excited to play with Shawn. We met last night at dinner and he is a really nice guy. Off to breakfast and then to loosen up before we tee it up at 8. Stay tuned....

Good luck ddxu! I hope you win and have a great time!

What a special round. Enjoy it man.

Good luck and remember to enjoy it!!

This is a great idea. Can't wait to see the results. Have a good time out there!

Up early this morning and really excited to play with Shawn. We met last night at dinner and he is a really nice guy. Off to breakfast and then to loosen up before we tee it up at 8. Stay tuned....

Good luck, sir. Play well and enjoy.

Really interested to see how this one comes out.

Can't wait to hear how it goes. Best of luck!

Good luck out there today!

Good luck ddxu! Hope the round is going good.

Ok maybe some results by now...

DDXU saw an 11 stroke difference and they shot a heck of a score. What a day everybody had out there. They ran into someone that put a pretty good score on the board, but Shawn from Scor and I agreed, that DDXU deserved the gear anyway. What a cool process and it was fun to be a part of.

Outstanding!! Congrats DDXU. What a great prize!

that awesome there ddxu!! Thats a bunch of strokes.

Congrats man! I am loving my SCORs and I know you will too!

Back