Contest - The Players Championship [Spoilers]

Yeah, got 32 points today not bad...could have been better I had Kuch and David Toms on the bench

Lol, @EllingYelling: Luke Donald hit sports agent Chubby Chandler with a tee shot on 14th hole. Then again, Chubby is bigger than half the greens at Sawgrass.

--
Tapatalk2

20 points for my fantasy team today. Kicking a$$ and taking names.

I had a respectable 40 points today but it is early yet. Probably have one of my 6 point days just around the corner. Still hanging at a solid 32nd in my group on the year :D

Euro-tastic. Although, even when the Euros are leading, I still can pull it out the bag and pick the wrong bunch of Euros! Poulter on the bench was a masterstroke. Could have had him in there instead of Justin Rose.

Martin Laird, now that's a great round of golf in the afternoon. Guy got up and down a few times to save some crucial shots. To go round there without a dropped shot really is something.

Big shame that Angel Cabrera had to withdraw for personal reasons, he looked like he was having fun out there. I guess the personal reason is that they didn't have his size swimming shorts in the pro shop?

Sky Sports did a nice piece, talking to Rory about his clubs. His driver actually plays 7.75 degrees, and is a half inch longer than standard - which was a mistake when they built it!

The part that bothers me about Angel's W/D is that if you dont want to play, give the spot to one of the alternates that is dying to get in there. Going out for a few holes and then packing it in takes one of those spots away.

Hi Paulo! I want Sky Sports here. It sounds fantastic.

The part that bothers me about Angel's W/D is that if you dont want to play, give the spot to one of the alternates that is dying to get in there. Going out for a few holes and then packing it in takes one of those spots away.

Did more come out about his WD yesterday/overnight? I mean, he played the entire round and on the surface it appears that what happened on 17 led to his "personal reasons" WD.

Hi Paulo! I want Sky Sports here. It sounds fantastic.

What? You dont like Ms. Adamsapple, I mean crabapple, I mean Tillighman?

Did more come out about his WD yesterday/overnight? I mean, he played the entire round and on the surface it appears that what happened on 17 led to his "personal reasons" WD.

Not that I know of, just my take on it. Its pretty clear to me (generalization) when a W/D is packing it in and when its not.

What? You dont like Ms. Adamsapple, I mean crabapple, I mean Tillighman?

She's ok. She comes across as a doofus to me. It's johhny Miller that I cannot stand.

Not that I know of, just my take on it. Its pretty clear to me (generalization) when a W/D is packing it in and when its not.

OK, was hoping maybe there was an explanation. I hate to think that he quit because he knew he would miss the cut but it certainly looks that way. TONS of people were hating when someone else WD due to "injury" when a MC was imminent. Interesting that those same folks are not beating it to a pulp in this case.

Poll question on The Morning Drive....what is your answer?

Will Tiger make the cut?

I say no. He slaps it around for another +2 or even +3 type of round and is MC Hammer time again for TW. He has shown absolutely nothing, not one swing, lately. He could even go higher today once he starts pressing. Wow...2 straight MC for TW?!?!

OK, was hoping maybe there was an explanation. I hate to think that he quit because he knew he would miss the cut but it certainly looks that way. TONS of people were hating when someone else WD due to "injury" when a MC was imminent. Interesting that those same folks are not beating it to a pulp in this case.

Because this forum isn't ablaze with tons of Angel Cabrera fans cookie. Hardly a comparison. When's the last time Angel was in front of the media? After he won the Masters? I was hating on TIger when he pulled his heart string. But that's Tiger. I don't care about Angel, nor does 99% of the golf world.

Will Tiger make the cut?

I say no. He slaps it around for another +2 or even +3 type of round and is MC Hammer time again for TW. He has shown absolutely nithing, not one swing, lately. He could even go higher today once he starts pressing. Wow...2 straight MC for TW?!?!

Like I said yesterday, I find it almost fascinating that we are talking about the GOAT and the guy that was always Tiger vs the The Field and now just a couple of years later it is Foger vs the cut line. I dont buy the process. I dont buy the mental part. Both of which Foger says are in order. I just dont buy his game right now. With that said, I picked him to win (again), and he seems to dazzle one round per tournament. I think this could be the round.

Like I said yesterday, I find it almost fascinating that we are talking about the GOAT and the guy that was always Tiger vs the The Field and now just a couple of years later it is Foger vs the cut line. I dont buy the process. I dont buy the mental part. Both of which Foger says are in order. I just dont buy his game right now. With that said, I picked him to win (again), and he seems to dazzle one round per tournament. I think this could be the round.

If he doesn't come out and dazzle this round. He is going to be on the way to the house.

Because this forum isn't ablaze with tons of Angel Cabrera fans cookie. Hardly a comparison. When's the last time Angel was in front of the media? After he won the Masters? I was hating on TIger when he pulled his heart string. But that's Tiger. I don't care about Angel, nor does 99% of the golf world.

True about the fans. He quit yesterday.....whether it's TW or the no name rookie, it is still wrong in my eyes. And it may be wrong in other's eyes also, just not a hot topic because of who it is.

Foger vs the cutline, you need to make shirts and tour the country. You'd be RICH! Crazy isn't it? I don't buy the 'process' crap talk either. I think he looks absolutely friggin lost out there to be honest. I know lost....he's got that 'what the frick am I doing wrong here?' Look about him.

If Tiger struggled in the am yesterday, he's likely to really struggle in the pm today. I reckon I'll enjoy watching no matter what he does.

True about the fans. He quit yesterday.....whether it's TW or the no name rookie, it is still wrong in my eyes. And it may be wrong in other's eyes also, just not a hot topic because of who it is.

I agree, he probably packed it in. Angel is now in the Tiger category for me too. Loser.

Will Tiger make the cut?

I say no. He slaps it around for another +2 or even +3 type of round and is MC Hammer time again for TW. He has shown absolutely nothing, not one swing, lately. He could even go higher today once he starts pressing. Wow...2 straight MC for TW?!?!

Likely gonna take a 68 or 69 to make the cut. I don't see it happening. As JB eluded to yesterday, amazing how quiet it is when he is not in contention.

If Tiger struggled in the am yesterday, he's likely to really struggle in the pm today. I reckon I'll enjoy watching no matter what he does.

True words brutha! I love this event and will enjoy it regardless.

Foger vs the cutline, you need to make shirts and tour the country. You'd be RICH! Crazy isn't it? I don't buy the 'process' crap talk either. I think he looks absolutely friggin lost out there to be honest. I know lost....he's got that 'what the frick am I doing wrong here?' Look about him.

Every practice swing he still looks lost. I wonder what he needs to do to become a factor again? Time off? Drop Foley?

Likely gonna take a 68 or 69 to make the cut. I don't see it happening. As JB eluded to yesterday, amazing how quiet it is when he is not in contention.

Isn't it crazy? When he won at Bay Hill, all his jock-riders were here going HAM. Dude sucks at Augusta, MC's at Quail Hollow, and likely to MC at The Players, and none of them are here to say, "jeez, he sucks." It cracks me up.

Its funny for me, because with any other player I agree with you. However with Foger, there seems to be no rhyme or reason for when greatness shows up. Its not consistent and it certainly cant be predicted, but it seems one round out of every four, he looks like "hes back".

Although he has not broken 70 in a while, so my logic is clearly flawed.

Back