Contest - The Players Championship [Spoilers]

Butch is right. Hell I even know that as I was doing the same thing myself. How does Tiger not know that though? He has to have someone that can just say "dude, stop it and just go hit the got damn golf ball". Hell I'll tell him, anyone have his #?

Butch is right. Hell I even know that as I was doing the same thing myself. How does Tiger not know that though? He has to have someone that can just say "dude, stop it and just go hit the got damn golf ball". Hell I'll tell him, anyone have his #?

I think Feherty tried to tell him once. Jake is similar to Feherty so I think you should try it

I think Feherty tried to tell him once. Jake is similar to Feherty so I think you should try it
Someone get me his number and I'll call that bastage up and tell him straight up. Pull your head out of your bung and play freakin golf you dummy. But then again I'm no longer one of his sack swingers so I really wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

What'll the lead be at by the end of today? Think it'll get to -10? I suspect someone that's -5 now puts up another good number today and we see -10.

Someone get me his number and I'll call that bastage up and tell him straight up. Pull your head out of your bung and play freakin golf you dummy. But then again I'm no longer one of his sack swingers so I really wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

What'll the lead be at by the end of today? Think it'll get to -10? I suspect someone that's -5 now puts up another good number today and we see -10.

I would be surprised to not see Laird get it to -10 or -11. Also, watch out for Adam Scott early this morning - he put up a nice -4 yesterday afternoon.

I hope you're right cookie. I hope Scotty puts up a good score today. I'd love to see him win, mostly b/c Stevie's on his bag, LOL

I hope you're right cookie. I hope Scotty puts up a good score today. I'd love to see him win, mostly b/c Stevie's on his bag, LOL

I have AS on my team this week, so I hope he wins too. We do need a good week of Stevie talk too. Especially if Tigger misses the cut.

I have AS on my team this week, so I hope he wins too. We do need a good week of Stevie talk too. Especially if Tigger misses the cut.

I think it's always nice to be able to rub the Stevie salt into the wound.

Rory birdies the 1st hole of his day. C'mon son!

Rory birdies the 1st hole of his day. C'mon son!

And he missed a 7 footer for birdie on 2.

Zach is 3 under through 4, yeah baby!

I agree dude. I have always liked watching Tiger play golf, talking about the dialed in ice-water veins Tiger. Now, it's just a chore to have to watch him on the course.

It really seems like he doesnt trust his game on the course, no self confidence out there. No mental edge. A skeleton of the golfer he was.

Hypothetical question, TC: Forced to walk 18 holes with one of the two, who do you choose; Tiger or Dufner?

Spot on! I agree. It's all about the pursuit of some sort of perfection for him. He's so imperfect too.

He goes out in the afternoon I think, which means he'll fire off the 74, LOL

Dufner dude. He can shoot in red #'s. I would much rather watch that.

No way dude. Id play with Tiger. At least he used to be someone.

Kmac, don't be a Tiger homer. Although you make a good point. Hey look, cookie's FG team going ham, imagine that. You're the luckiest Texan on earth.

I'd play with Tiger for sure. Those waggles up close would get old.

I wonder if chunky gets depressed when Tiger MC's. Then he can't watch and marvel at the swing he's trying to replicate.

Kmac, don't be a Tiger homer. Although you make a good point. Hey look, cookie's FG team going ham, imagine that. You're the luckiest Texan on earth.

Ha! Started Crane, ZJ, Rors, and Westy - like my chances this week. I study well. :D

I think Tiger will be fine. He's the most talented golfer maybe in the history of the game. Remember that he went a couple of years trying to be his own coach and that he's had a bad knee and ankle (?) injury. I am a little surprised it has taken as long as it has, but he's in the middle of swing changes. Those of us who have taken lessons - how ugly has our stuff been when trying to change something? How successful were we in quickly making consistent changes? It takes time. I'm not really even a Tiger fan...but I see a guy that is 36, supremely talented, has very good balling striking stats for the year (if I remember correctly) and is taking swing changes to the hardest courses in the world against the top talent in the world. He'll be back on top.

I tend to agree with this statement. You could almost just take Texan out and put person in there. I bet Cookie leaves the house to go out for lunch and doesn't even bother bringing any money because he knows he'll walk into the restaurant and win a free lunch for being the 1 millionth customer or something.

I think Tiger will be fine. He's the most talented golfer maybe in the history of the game. Remember that he went a couple of years trying to be his own coach and that he's had a bad knee and ankle (?) injury. I am a little surprised it has taken as long as it has, but he's in the middle of swing changes. Those of us who have taken lessons - how ugly has our stuff been when trying to change something? How successful were we in quickly making consistent changes? It takes time. I'm not really even a Tiger fan...but I see a guy that is 36, supremely talented, has very good balling striking stats for the year (if I remember correctly) and is taking swing changes to the hardest courses in the world against the top talent in the world. He'll be back on top.

I've been listening to this argument for about 3 years now. It just takes a little time. He just needs more reps. Then he wins at Bay Hill and then the praises of "let the onslaught begin". Well, I've seen complete regression. Remember, Tiger only plays courses that really suit him. And he still sucks on them. I'm not buying the "he needs time" anymore.

I tend to agree with this statement. You could almost just take Texan out and put person in there. I bet Cookie leaves the house to go out for lunch and doesn't even bother bringing any money because he knows he'll walk into the restaurant and win a free lunch for being the 1 millionth customer or something.

Leaves the house for lunch? Heck no dude. I am too cheap for that, tuna fish FTW.

Let me just hope my luck continues through next weekend and July, ha!

Leaves the house for lunch? Heck no dude. I am too cheap for that, tuna fish FTW.

Let me just hope my luck continues through next weekend and July, ha!
Tuna fish is good. I'll give you that. You probably won your cans at a grocery store giveaway of some kind.

Your luck will run out eventually. But you have some sweet swag going to show for it now!

I've been listening to this argument for about 3 years now. It just takes a little time. He just needs more reps. Then he wins at Bay Hill and then the praises of "let the onslaught begin". Well, I've seen complete regression. Remember, Tiger only plays courses that really suit him. And he still sucks on them. I'm not buying the "he needs time" anymore.

I agree, TC. And the dude is getting older. I know he isn't ready for the Champions Tour but the clock is ticking on beating Jack's record.

Tuna fish is good. I'll give you that. You probably won your cans at a grocery store giveaway of some kind.

Your luck will run out eventually. But you have some sweet swag going to show for it now!

LOL, no kidding.

I want Tigger to win because I enjoy watching him win. Watching him do anything else is horrible because he looks miserable. I actually think the win at Bay Hill was bad for him. It showed him that he has what it takes to win. So now when he doesn't, he gets miserable.

It's all so stupid. Go Phil. He's happy all the time no matter what.

I want Tigger to win because I enjoy watching him win. Watching him do anything else is horrible because he looks miserable. I actually think the win at Bay Hill was bad for him. It showed him that he has what it takes to win. So now when he doesn't, he gets miserable.

Truth! Go Phil!

And that's the attitude that Tiger needs.

except for yesterday when someone tried to take his picture. Then he cried to Bones "I'm hitting good shots I just can't hold the greens." What a baby hehe

Back