Contest - The Players Championship [Spoilers]

How the heck does Charlie Wi keep playing so well. Dude turned in 31 (-5). I dont like that guy and hope he shoots 45 on the back.

How the heck does Charlie Wi keep playing so well. Dude turned in 31 (-5). I dont like that guy and hope he shoots 45 on the back.

he seems to have been showing up quite a bit this year.

For those curious, DLIII is currently at even par for the tourney; right around the projected cut line through 8 holes today.

He parred 17 yesterday and just parred it today. So, 6 is the magic number (tie-breaker) if he happens to miss the cut.

Because he abandoned the Snatch and Tilt?

For those curious, DLIII is currently at even par for the tourney; right around the projected cut line through 8 holes today.

He parred 17 yesterday and just parred it today. So, 6 is the magic number (tie-breaker) if he happens to miss the cut.

6 is what I took too

And that's the attitude that Tiger needs.

I disagree. Tigger's not that kind of person. That wouldn't work for him. Tigger wining and winning often is what he needs.

He abandoned it, and Chunky is trying to adopt it.

Chunky is an idiot. Who adopts the Foger snatch n' grab then pairs that swing up with old man clubs?

phil's happiness lies in his overall happiness in life. he has a loving family and a tremendous support level behind him, a caddie who'd do anything for him and that's all he needs. tiger's happiness has always been inward...and selfish. when HE does well he's happy...regardless of who's around him. if his personality character was that of someone who was family driven, he wouldn't be in the position he is now; disarray. family, in my opinion, gives you the base for a better well-being, and with that comes confidence, confidence helps your career and anything else you strive to do.

Some pics from yesterday, sorry for the delay
26608262-1c5c-4d22.jpg

DL3 golf bag on 18
26608262-1c7d-8077.jpg

Back of 18 prior to moving to the front row
26608262-1ca1-1c37.jpg

18 from 17 bleachers
26608262-1cc3-0ac3.jpg

Panaramic of 17
26608262-1cdf-2393.jpg

DL3 walking to his ball
26608262-1d02-d341.jpg

26608262-1d1b-95b0.jpg

You da man and boom shakalaka guys

I have Love @ 7 on 17.

Snedeker
Kuchar
Donald
Westwood

Looks grim, but pretty sure this one is mine. :D

I've been listening to this argument for about 3 years now. It just takes a little time. He just needs more reps. Then he wins at Bay Hill and then the praises of "let the onslaught begin". Well, I've seen complete regression. Remember, Tiger only plays courses that really suit him. And he still sucks on them. I'm not buying the "he needs time" anymore.

At the presser earlier this week I think he said he's been with Foley for 2 years. I also am surprised it has taken this long but he said it took about 2 years with Hank and Butch too, and his time w/ Foley includes injuries where he couldn't work on the game. I am pretty confident that he'll get there on the ball striking/swing. The thing I question is how much short game magic he'll have left when it happens. FYI - at the same presser Mahan was openly talking about how messed up Tigers swing was two years ago, that he was horrible and had no clue how to swing the club. I think that's pretty telling about how far into the abyss El Tigre had gone.

Nice pics Freddie.

Because he abandoned the Snatch and Tilt?

I remember he went after Baddelly hard after Aaron crumbled in the final round with Tiger that year & said it was bc he ditched the Snatch & Tilt.

Great pics Freddie. That place is absolutely gorgeous. The place was entirely man made, nothing about it is natural to the surroundings but it is just gorgeous. Having been there it's quite a site. The area the golf course is on is what, all marsh land isn't it?

Great pics Freddie. That place is absolutely gorgeous. The place was entirely man made, nothing about it is natural to the surroundings but it is just gorgeous. Having been there it's quite a site. The area the golf course is on is what, all marsh land isn't it?

I think it is and they bought 415 acres of land for $1.00 because it was all marshland.

I disagree. Tigger's not that kind of person. That wouldn't work for him. Tigger wining and winning often is what he needs.
I actually enjoyed his post round interview yesterday. Despite his obvious poor play he seemed a bit more open and gave a little more detail.
phil's happiness lies in his overall happiness in life. he has a loving family and a tremendous support level behind him, a caddie who'd do anything for him and that's all he needs. tiger's happiness has always been inward...and selfish. when HE does well he's happy...regardless of who's around him. if his personality character was that of someone who was family driven, he wouldn't be in the position he is now; disarray. family, in my opinion, gives you the base for a better well-being, and with that comes confidence, confidence helps your career and anything else you strive to do.
I watched Phil smile his way around the golf course, throw not one but two balls to kids, give high fives and returned a nod to me when I told him great shot. He makes a point of making everyone around him feel special. He took the time to sign his ball after the round and gave it to the standard barer. He is infectious and he stands out like a sore thumb amongst the guys around him, it's really very refreshing.

the entire area seems to have been developed in an everglades type area. Mangroves every where outside the course. It the best I have every seen the course. I can't wait to play it the first week of June

I watched Phil smile his way around the golf course, throw not one but two balls to kids, give high fives and returned a nod to me when I told him great shot. He makes a point of making everyone around him feel special. He took the time to sign his ball after the round and gave it to the standard barer. He is infectious and he stands out like a sore thumb amongst the guys around him, it's really very refreshing.
See I don't buy the reports of him being a pr!ck like some have said that "other" guys on Tour claim. FIGJAM and all that. I think Phil is the best with the fans. They love him and he loves them right back. Now Phil and Freddie are homeboys after that nod too!

Gmac is a laying a turd. Funny to see some of the dudes going out there and posting some low scores, yet the "big guns" aren't.

As I was leaving18 I actually stood next to Amy as we were waiting for the guys to to the scoring area. She is very short and very pretty.
Side note, Rory Sab actually took time to talk all the volunteers in his group after he exited 18 and was nothing but a gentlemen. People were all over his sh$t on the practice green in front of his wife and she was visibly upset. The guy, yesterday, seemed like a pretty stand up guy as was Steve striker, Gmac and Ernie. I actually stood and watch Ernie putt at the back of the range and said hello, he too returned a hearty thank you and hello.

That's cool freddie. At Augusta, almost everyone I wished luck to acknowledged my existence with the exception of two people: Tiger and Bubba.

Gmac is a laying a turd. Funny to see some of the dudes going out there and posting some low scores, yet the "big guns" aren't.

he was one of my picks too....what a bum

Back