Tattoos, let's see them!

Nice, Seth. I especially like the tree with the heart.

Here's one that I drew that I've been considering getting.

WBTat.jpg

Very nice work Seth.

Sharkhat thats a cool design where you thinking of putting it

I have no idea who that is.

Ha, he was on the show a few years back. Here is a photo that maybe gives you an idea of the similarities:

110309-ent-russell-vmed.380;380;7;70.jpg

Ha, he was on the show a few years back. Here is a photo that maybe gives you an idea of the similarities:

110309-ent-russell-vmed.380;380;7;70.jpg

Hmmmm.....

Sharkhat thats a cool design where you thinking of putting it

I was thinking about putting that one on my right pec.

Here's my left arm, stylized Harley bar and shield logo

bar_n_shield.jpg
[/IMG]

There's some nice Tat's in this thread. I've always been a huge fan of them but for whatever reason I've never gotten one. After a pretty big last 12 months I've decided to finally get one. My family has a very celtic background so to me getting a celtic triquetra is perfect. Lots of people think that it is a catholic celtic symbol but the symbol actually predates christianity and apparantly originally stood for earth water and fire although it has been modified to mean any three important things to someone. To me the three stand for love, happiness and family which are three things that have helped me through a tough couple of years. I also want to put some sort of dragon theme into it as well as a tribute to my welsh heritage and as a symbol of strength. Something of a mix between these two images;

ymkW.jpg

Celtic-Dragon-Tattoo2.jpg

My youngest sister (only 14) is an incredible artist so I'm going to ask her to design it for me.

Nice start MO. That's going to look good when filled in. You going full colour or black and white with it?

I'm currently trying to convince one of the best tattoo places in Scotland to get me on the client list. The artist I've chosen seems to be taking on only stuff he likes and is booked up through December already!

I'm a huge patriots fan so I got this done a few years ago. I get lots of compliments on it
ugly-tattoos-2.jpg

I'm a huge patriots fan so I got this done a few years ago. I get lots of compliments on it

Oh yeah, that's awesome. I saw that on quite a few fail sites!

ugly-tattoos-2.jpg

I have now recalled all my emails and revised my design.

Nice start MO. That's going to look good when filled in. You going full colour or black and white with it?

I'm currently trying to convince one of the best tattoo places in Scotland to get me on the client list. The artist I've chosen seems to be taking on only stuff he likes and is booked up through December already!

It's going to have both color and black/gray, the dragon will be color and any water/wind bars will be in black. I'm pretty much leaving the color up to the artist, he has some ideas on what needs to be done to tie it into the top of my arm. I still need to finish coloring this one, of course, and I have the elbow area and inside of bicep to do yet.

What's the name of the artist you're trying to book with?

It's going to have both color and black/gray, the dragon will be color and any water/wind bars will be in black. I'm pretty much leaving the color up to the artist, he has some ideas on what needs to be done to tie it into the top of my arm. I still need to finish coloring this one, of course, and I have the elbow area and inside of bicep to do yet.

What's the name of the artist you're trying to book with?

That sounds good. I like the stuff that has some colour to make it pop, but some good shading to add depth too. Keep us updated.

Was trying to get booked in with this guy, Marcus Maguire. He only does custom stuff and has been recommended by a few people I know.

https://www.facebook.com/marcustattoos/photos

There are another couple of artists I'm looking at too. If I can get a consultation in, I'm happy to wait to get the art done the way I want.

I am itching for another tattoo. Gotta decide what I want and where. I am thinking of putting another tree on the inside of my arm. Have a half sleeve tree theme going on.

I am itching for another tattoo. Gotta decide what I want and where. I am thinking of putting another tree on the inside of my arm. Have a half sleeve tree theme going on.

i havn't had the itch in a while but i already know what i want and where its going. although im running out of real estate on my arms. i figure when i get the itch again ill be ready to go!

i havn't had the itch in a while but i already know what i want and where its going. although im running out of real estate on my arms. i figure when i get the itch again ill be ready to go!

I loved seeing your stuff when we played at the outing. A serious golfer with serious tattoos is an awesome thing to see.

I loved seeing your stuff when we played at the outing. A serious golfer with serious tattoos is an awesome thing to see.

wins me a lot of money, sometimes i don't even get asked my handicap! sure you think im a 32 handicap then im a 32 handicap. see you at the ATM after the round bro!

wins me a lot of money, sometimes i don't even get asked my handicap! sure you think im a 32 handicap then im a 32 handicap. see you at the ATM after the round bro!

Unless your playing Bingo, Bango, bongo with Mike Dean. Cheating prick...

Oh and I am thinking about getting my first tattoo.

Here's mine - my daughters name.

7a3c5dca-55aa-166e.jpg

Had the design ready for about 18 months before plucking up the courage to get it done.

In the process of designing my next!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude that is a beautiful tat very well done.

Got my leg finished off last Sunday i'm gonna wait till it heals to post new pic's

Unless your playing Bingo, Bango, bongo with Mike Dean. Cheating prick...

Oh and I am thinking about getting my first tattoo.

if you get my name in a heart im moving to VA

Ha! If I had tats like you I would say eff it and do it. You are my internet bff but thats a little much.

ill get yours if you get mine!

Back