Which Shoes Would You Choose

I've used the Chev Bluchers for the last two years. I really like these shoes. Very comfortable, and I really like the finish.

They are a little dressy, but I like that style for golf shoes. The Chev Blucher reptiles would be my choice.

We got the Xtreme last year and once they are worn in they are a super comfortable shoe. I only walk so comfortable shoes are very important to me. I'm also a lover of traditional style shoes so not a fan of the Del Mar. I'd have to go with the Razr X or the Xrtreme again

Razr X in black over white looks sharp

I really like the Razr X's I received from THP, they have become my go to shoe in the past couple months. The Del Mar's are the best looking of the "casual" style shoes, but I prefer a spiked shoe. The Bulcher's are gorgeous, and if I wore pants more often I would really like a pair, but since 95% of my rounds are played in shorts it isn't a great choice for me.

I like the razr x shoes they look like a hybrid between traditional and modern haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I'd go with the Razr X myself. And if we were wearing pants I'd LOVE a pair of those Tour Staff's. WOW those babies are smooth looking.

I'd go with the Razr X myself. And if we were wearing pants I'd LOVE a pair of those Tour Staff's. WOW those babies are smooth looking.

I think you and Dawg Daddy are the only ones that mentioned these, and I think they are really classy looking.

I really like the TA Chev Blucher Reptile in brown.

The Master Staff, in Black, look awesome. I would wear those to work and for cruising around town....and for golf.

Id probably go with the Comfort Trac's. They look nice, and look like they would give enough grip even though they are spikeless.

Last year I think most everyone got the Razr line of shoes, I get the extreme because I needed a wide shoe

comfort trac or sport era.

I'm liking the Tour Staffs. Keepin' it classy.

If I were a staffer I'd take Del Mars. I'm the biggest homer ever for them after buying them in black and brown last year.

The Del Mars have looked intriguing to me for a while now. The Comfort Tracs look pretty good too

The Xtreme looks pretty sweet to me.

Back