Which Shoes Would You Choose

yorkem

The Terra Cotta King
Reaction score
Handicap
TMex 4.195
Del Mar and I wouldn't even think about it twice. Most comfortable shoe I've ever owned for golf.

Love the Del Mars.

love the razor X in black and green freaking looks great plus i'm hoping it would match my staff bag. i am so surprised by how many shoes callaway puts out every year i have never bought a pair but they really have something for everyones tastes.

I agree about the Del Mars. I haven't tried them on but I like the looks of them best.

The Del Mars are sweet. I bought my cousin a pair of the Razr shoes for Christmas It was tough because he wears the same size as me. I was hoping he didn't like them so I could keep them. Also want to say that the extreme shoe line they have given to the morgan cup staffers the past 2 years have been really good shoes.

Don't really know iam a FJ guy but on looks the Xtremes in black look cool imo..

I like the Xtreme and the Sport Era the best. Lots of great looks shoes though, that is gonna be a tough choice.

I'd be all over those blue Del Mar Techs.

I have a pair of Callaway shoes and they are awesome and very light weight, but I really want a street shoe. I have tried the Del Mar's on and they are ridiculously comfortable. I will have a pair by the time the outing rolls around no matter what.

If we are given a choice I'd go with the Del Mar, hands down. Actually hoping to get over to store and get a pair before this weekend

I kind of like the TA Chev Blucher Reptile line. They have a more "traditional" look and I like that.

Not a Callaway staffer, but I'd go with the White/Navy Del Mars. They would look sweet with shorts.

Del Mar's, no doubt. The Xtreme's just look rigid and uncomfortable to me, don't do much aesthetically. Most of the others are way too classy for my casual self.

I have a pair of Callaway shoes and they are awesome and very light weight, but I really want a street shoe. I have tried the Del Mar's on and they are ridiculously comfortable. I will have a pair by the time the outing rolls around no matter what.

last year I became big on wearing street shoes. Very comfortable and perfect to walk a round in.

Wow. A lot of great choices there. I like a shoe that can be worn when I'm not looking my best on a casual course, but also can be worn when I'm at a country club wearing Khakis. The Del Mar's, the Xtremes or the C-Tech Sport Eras look like they would fit that bill.

last year I became big on wearing street shoes. Very comfortable and perfect to walk a round in.

That is what I have heard from everyone that made the change to a street shoe. I was always concerned with slipping, but after playing a few soggy rounds with Chunky wearing them and seeing he had no issues, I knew I would have to get some.

"All of them."

-JB

That is what I have heard from everyone that made the change to a street shoe. I was always concerned with slipping, but after playing a few soggy rounds with Chunky wearing them and seeing he had no issues, I knew I would have to get some.

I usually go against them in wet conditions, mostly because you get a lot of uneven lies on my course so slipping can be an issue. But majority of my rounds last year were played in street shoes.

Del Mars have a pretty inconspicuous tread pattern compared to something like the FootJoy Street, Ecco Street, or Ashworth Cardiff. I've lost footing a handful of times when swinging a driver on wet ground with them. Never more than once a round though. I just decided I'd deal with that very occasional occurence because I can walk all day in them without foot pain.

The white Tour Staff model, I am pretty much into the traditional golf style shoes.

I usually go against them in wet conditions, mostly because you get a lot of uneven lies on my course so slipping can be an issue. But majority of my rounds last year were played in street shoes.

I've not had one slip issue with spikeless shoes. Slippage is not in my vocabulary

Back