Forum Testing - Hirzl Golf Gloves

Small hands and the girls who love us. WTC anyway! CB offering Hirzl gloves to everyone but me! Smallist

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Edwin Watts seems to have them in small sizes per their website. Might be worth a phone call if there's one near you? If not, I'll see if the one near me has some for you.

I might take back those bad words CB.

Edwin Watts seems to have them in small sizes per their website. Might be worth a phone call if there's one near you? If not, I'll see if the one near me has some for you.

Funny that for some reason I never check Edwin Watts

I might take back those bad words CB.

You don't have to do that.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky,

I feel your pain, but I was able to get mine in small from here:
www.golfclubs.com

Get a couple while you are at it!

Congrats to the testers. I don't know how I didn't even see this as sign up for every testing thread that I see... Been very busy with the house lately. Good luck to the testers.

Congrats to the testers. I don't know how I didn't even see this as sign up for every testing thread that I see... Been very busy with the house lately. Good luck to the testers.

Fear not man, this is just continued reviews of a testing that THP did last summer. But expect to hear more things as the outing attendees will be checking out the Hirlz gloves first hand.

Fear not man, this is just continued reviews of a testing that THP did last summer. But expect to hear more things as the outing attendees will be checking out the Hirlz gloves first hand.
Ahh, OK. Had me worried I missed this one. Thanks!

Just a update this is still my glove of choice. I have 2 of them and my first one lasted around 5 or 6 months. Best glove on the market IMO.

I will post more if I get a Hirzl!

While I do not want to be bossy, get a hirzl. Best glove I have used, my friends are all converting too. I am currently going to unwrap my new feel and have a spare control for 6 mOnths down the road

Not a tester, but got a Trust Control glove for xmas. I have played over 40 rounds with it so far this spring. The back of the glove is noticably sweat stained, but the glove is still in great shape. I've washed it in cold water and dish soap two times, and while the odour never completely goes away, it gets significantly better. The weather is finally starting to get consistently warm so I'll soon start bringing it home once a week to wash (store my clubs at my course).

There is no wear marks except for a spot on the index finger where it rubs against the ring finger of my right hand with my overlap grip (I have a callous under that exact spot). Even there, there is no hint of a wear through or rip, the seam is just bent backwards a bit. I should add that with old gloves my palms wear out after a few dozen rounds, and there isn't even a friction burn on these ones.

Performance wise, I love the feel of the glove and always feel well connected to my clubs. My grips are fairly worn, and it doesn't affect my confidence in my grip at all. Even in the moist mornings where the glove remains damp, there is no noticable reduction in grip.

Overall, I love the glove, and while I might try the thinner glove next time I buy one, I promise I will continue to buy the Hirzl gloves. I will only try the thinner glove because in the few hot and humid days we've had my hand gets a bit warm. This wouldn't be a problem except I keep the glove on the entire round (don't take it off to putt), so for most people your hand isn't likely to get as warm as mine.

Back