The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
All kidding aside, what do you think of this buckle? Its on a black/brown reversible (permanent). Does it work for this weekend?

wood.jpg

Like a lacquered wood. If you want it, its yours. Its black and "dark" brown reversible.
Lacquered wood for the win! That is classy

Like a lacquered wood. If you want it, its yours. Its black and "dark" brown reversible.

That belt is absoslutely awesome. Take it, Kmac!

Sweet sure dude I'll take it. Maybe I'll get lucky with the gf if I wear TW belt :alien:

* valedictorian.

Your right, and Siri's an idiot. Chick didn't save me when it counted...

However I can spell antidisestablishmentarianism...

That makes me feel better!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Ever since I got my iPhone a week ago, Siri has been money for me!

Okay, its packed.

Much appreciated.

Now hopefully the two 500 lb servers we just moved didn't ruin me. Add in taco bell and it might get ugly.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

I win.

Much appreciated.

Now hopefully the two 500 lb servers we just moved didn't ruin me. Add in taco bell and it might get ugly.

Dont you dare put out the green cloud of hate during our round. That would stink out the new course and would be rant worthy.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

I win.

Yeah. But you could've just said pneumoconiosis. Same thing. Just pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is restrictive to the condition being exacerbated by a specific type of mining dust. I'd have to google what type though.

Yeah. But you could've just said pneumoconiosis. Same thing. Just pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is restrictive to the condition being exacerbated by a specific type of mining dust. I'd have to google what type though.

For the win.

Sweet sure dude I'll take it. Maybe I'll get lucky with the gf if I wear TW belt :alien:

Kmac's gonna set the New Course record, and then shoot 95 on the N/S the very next day with that buckle.

If not, there is a perkins and deney's around the corner :alien:

Kmac's gonna set the New Course record, and then shoot 95 on the N/S the very next day with that buckle.

Its just a process dude. Its all about the swing change. KMac has only been going through the swing change for 2 years, but had a few minor "injuries" that have kept him back.

Dont you dare put out the green cloud of hate during our round. That would stink out the new course and would be rant worthy.

Kmac - I got a $20 with Taco Bell and your name on it for Friday latenight. I just request you ride with JB or stand near him anytime takes a shot from 130 and in.

For the win.

Not really fair though. I've been through so much ridiculous med training to do my job it's crazy. Now, JR, talk about something besides medicine and watch me shrivel up 90% of the time!

Its just a process dude. Its all about the swing change. KMac has only been going through the swing change for 2 years, but had a few minor "injuries" that have kept him back.

I really hope he can put in the hard reps before Saturday. It could take thousands, maybe even a million balls to get it right. It's all about hitting with the right traj's.

Of course I could have. Just like I can say Titin instead of:

Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleuc yllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylgl ycylaspartylprolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleu cylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylseryla spartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl

........ (188000 letters later)

reonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalanylaspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylis oleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylgluta minylserylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserxisoleucine.

Ok my mind just exploded. That's my rant.

*makes mental note to not ride in cart with Kmac during Saturday's round*

I did feel a little twinge in my shoulder just now. I'll just wear an entirely black outfit with my white shoes and I'll be fine.

Kmac - I got a $20 with Taco Bell and your name on it for Friday latenight. I just request you ride with JB or stand near him anytime takes a shot from 130 and in.

I saw this lol

*makes mental note to not ride in cart with Kmac during Saturday's round*

I look forward to riding with you

I did feel a little twinge in my shoulder just now. I'll just wear an entirely black outfit with my white shoes and I'll be fine.

And practice that cut swing about 5-6 times before you hit. Don't be afraid to kick a club or twenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back