Pukka Hats for THP Tour Van

The mesh back black one is insane. I really want one of them I mean I REALLY WANT ONE please !!!!

Love the white/black mesh back on the lower left. I will be picking mine up in St. Louis, thank you very much!

I was just told I cant have one.

Oh, no way! You and GG should have at least one each! I was hoping that I could get away with two from the NJ outing...:alien:

That's brutal, JB. They are so good looking it isnt even funny. Im seriously going to find a way to make a weekend trip to Atl for a Tour Van Visit.

Man those hats are slick looking!!

I want that white one with the mesh (lower left). Will come to DSM or STL for it if I cant buy one this weekend when I see the THP Tour Van in FL.

No, these are not available for purchase. These are strictly if someone sees the Tour Van out at a golf course or event. (THP Outing excluded).

Guys, these hats are not for sale at all. They are completely free for those that come out to our Tour Van events.

I want that white one with the mesh (lower left). Will come to DSM or STL for it if I cant buy one this weekend when I see the THP Tour Van in FL.

Here ya go.

Busted. :beat-up:

Can you have two... and maybe share them? Haha!
Hope I get a chance to cross paths with THP sometime this summer. Perhaps you'll find a reason to travel I-20, I-30 or I-40 through this neck of the woods.

Can you have two... and maybe share them? Haha!
Hope I get a chance to cross paths with THP sometime this summer. Perhaps you'll find a reason to travel I-20, I-30 or I-40 through this neck of the woods.

The Sept place have been released. We will be in St. Louis. That seems fairly close to you.

Guys, these hats are not for sale at all. They are completely free for those that come out to our Tour Van events.

Will the MC be classed as a Tour Van event ???????????? :act-up:

Will the MC be classed as a Tour Van event ???????????? :act-up:

I'm thinking no, just because the outing isn't.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

I thought I saw you will be in Indianapolis later in the year. Is that still accurate?

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I thought I saw you will be in Indianapolis later in the year. Is that still accurate?

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

No. Please see the Coming to you thread.

Awesome designs! I really dig the ones on the right.

Those are awesome looking hats! Great job on the design and color combos.

No, these are not available for purchase. These are strictly if someone sees the Tour Van out at a golf course or event. (THP Outing excluded).

Bummer! Well, I'm not sure where or when, but I will hunt you down and eventually have one of those special hats.

Just want to make sure you're aware the US Amateur Championships are August 13-19 at Cherry Hills Country Club... :)

I love the white with the shadow effect! I hope they are still around come Des Moines time.

These are really nice JB

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

These are great hats! I love the white ones in the front row the most, but they all look great! Pukka retweeted me for saying how nice they were woot!

Your hats just get better and better. Nice touch making it an exclusive deal with the THP Tour Van.

Holy crap I want a white and black lol! Those are freaking amazing.

Nice.. I'll need to pick one up in Houston.

Back