2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Any idea of cost of taxi to resort?

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I think belbs told me $70 for a shuttle up to 4 peeps, not sure on just taxi cost..im splitting a shuttle with va vince and ddxu as they get in about same time as me

I fully expect videos/pictures from all the escapades this weekend.

You can ride with Va Vince, MikeDean and me. We get in around 1130-1145. I have a van rented.

wow it would be like sharing a cab with a rock star....im honored

You can ride with Va Vince, MikeDean and me. We get in around 1130-1145. I have a van rented.

That is perfect! Thanks dude!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

That is perfect! Thanks dude!

PMing you our cell numbers in case you get lost or delayed.

I don't care what one t says you're alright. Thanks dude.

Please tell me the lime flavored water is not what we are serving for the villa crawl...LOL

I fully expect videos/pictures from all the escapades this weekend.

Yes, those of us forced to stay home for various reasons not only EXPECT videos and pictures BUT if there are not enough of them, you are going on my "no cookies for you next year" list...

No, seriously. Have a blast everyone. Going to miss you all like crazy but going to meet up with KellyBo tomorrow before she leaves to hang out and deliver the two dozen cookies promised to Tadashi and StillMyShot (so now you know who to go suck up to get baked goodness)

Hit as many clubs as you can, Go TEAM FALDO, and someone keep an eye on Hawk and Hanks...

looks like $55 bucks for a cab to/from airport to the resort, flight is Sunday at 5:30, anyone else leaving around then to split?

Thanks man. Replying now.

I have some e5's ready to tear those courses up! One box should be good haha. For one day :)

Yes, those of us forced to stay home for various reasons not only EXPECT videos and pictures BUT if there are not enough of them, you are going on my "no cookies for you next year" list...

No, seriously. Have a blast everyone. Going to miss you all like crazy but going to meet up with KellyBo tomorrow before she leaves to hang out and deliver the two dozen cookies promised to Tadashi and StillMyShot (so now you know who to go suck up to get baked goodness)

Hit as many clubs as you can, Go TEAM FALDO, and someone keep an eye on Hawk and Hanks...

I will (hopefully) upload all the par 3 vids I take each night. No chance of editing or extra commentary though. Hopefully That will be included in the play by play.

There will be both an outing pictures thread and an outing video thread. We hope everybody can wait for those to come up "post" outing before getting everything up there. We like to add a few small things to the thread and hopefully people can hold onto their stuff until afterwards. Thanks.

I am so excited!! This is my first vacation in a long time!!

Thanks man. Replying now.

I have some e5's ready to tear those courses up! One box should be good haha. For one day :)

What happened to the Chromax?

There will be both an outing pictures thread and an outing video thread. We hope everybody can wait for those to come up "post" outing before getting everything up there. We like to add a few small things to the thread and hopefully people can hold onto their stuff until afterwards. Thanks.

Should we still upload the par 3 holes or should we wait on uploading those until post outing?

What happened to the Chromax?

I'm looking now. I swear I still have pink ones left. If not I'm heading to golfsmith. I gotta sleep at some point though lol. Stupid red eye!

Will do, maybe that will give me time to edit them so it doesnt look like a shank it.

My reputation precedes me....

I'm looking now. I swear I still have pink ones left. If not I'm heading to golfsmith. I gotta sleep at some point though lol. Stupid red eye!

Visine is good for that stuff. I hope Hawk brings the blue Chromax with him.

Will do, maybe that will give me time to edit them so it doesnt look like a shank it.

Lol. Its gonna be fun to watch all the vids and pics that come from this.

Visine is good for that stuff. I hope Hawk brings the blue Chromax with him.

Yeah man. Because chromax performs best tee'd up from the fairway! That was still one of my favorite moments ever.

Well, I got on my plane and now it "might" have a hydraulic leak. The mechanics are. A very disgruntled workgroup right now. I apologize to anyone who is flying American this week. Its not the workers fault. Glad im on vacation :)

Seriously craving a drink. Hell, I'd even take a bud light lime right now.

Back