2015 Barclays - PGA Tour Playoffs

Really expected more out of Snedeker in this tournament. Looks like he will miss the cut. Same goes for Koepka.

Boy, that Paul Casey sure knows how to follow up a decent round...

hey Jordan, you know what they say: you can't birdie them all unless you birdie the first. Some of his second round stats are just silly. Would absolutely love to see him put up a low one today.

Danny Lee having another decent week too. Currently sitting -5 for T4 with -1 on today's round through the first 3.

How the hell does Spieth lose #1 without Rory playing? Am I missing something lol

How the hell does Spieth lose #1 without Rory playing? Am I missing something lol

It's the way the rolling two your cycle works. They take your 40 events the last two years and the WR points decay from there.

Jordan might have something big dropping off, or something Rory did that was hurting him is dropping off and boosting his average, I don't know.

That was an insane shot by Day.

It's the way the rolling two your cycle works. They take your 40 events the last two years and the WR points decay from there.

Jordan might have something big dropping off, or something Rory did that was hurting him is dropping off and boosting his average, I don't know.
Gotcha. Thanks for the info

Honestly, they should just rank the top 10 based on votes. Someone is either hot or they are not. Jordan is obviously hot, Rory was, but not for awhile. Jordan #1, Rory #2. If Jason Day wins the FedEx Cup, you could probably put him at #1 for being the current hottest player on Tour.

But that will never happen, and back on topic, every time I look up, Jordan sinks another putt. I apparently have missed his putting during his bogey holes.

~Rock

Spieth is struggling.

I miss the shot tracer. Would love to see that ball flight on Bubba's drives.

This appears to be a very short term #1 change. Looks like Rory is headed back to the top.

Yep, spieth will need to be at least -4 on the back 9 to make the cut.

The Rory Era is back.

Forgive the skim but can Day get #1 with a win? Or if he won twice in these playoffs?

I guess this course is not quite the pushover that some expected.

Forgive the skim but can Day get #1 with a win? Or if he won twice in these playoffs?

I don't believe so. I figure they would be talking about it if that was the case. Or else I hope they'd at least mention it...

Well Spieth birdies 10 and 11 to bring it back to E on the day, and only needs two more to make the cut. Still has 2 par 5's left too.

I doubt it.

RANK THIS WEEKRANK LAST WEEKPLAYER NAMEEVENTSAVG POINTSTOTAL POINTSPOINTS LOSTPOINTS GAINEDCOUNTRY
11Jordan Spieth5212.35642.34-182.46525.59USA
22Rory McIlroy4512.30553.53-277.42289.84NIR
33Jason Day409.30371.84-155.04294.44AUS

I doubt it.

RANK THIS WEEKRANK LAST WEEKPLAYER NAMEEVENTSAVG POINTSTOTAL POINTSPOINTS LOSTPOINTS GAINEDCOUNTRY
11Jordan Spieth5212.35642.34-182.46525.59USA
22Rory McIlroy4512.30553.53-277.42289.84NIR
33Jason Day409.30371.84-155.04294.44AUS
I thought he was a bit closer to 2nd. Thanks for this
I don't believe so. I figure they would be talking about it if that was the case. Or else I hope they'd at least mention it...

andddd then Jordan does that. This will get interesting. Spieth's ball just went in the hazard, but he might be able to play out of it.

Think Horschel will complain about the greens? Man, some of these guys look like I gave them lessons. Tough course apparently.

Some big numbers on the board. Fortunately only three guys will miss the cut from my fantasy team

I have just seen a few holes, are the greens slower than they are used to?

Back