PhillyV v. cbaker2882 #THPCallout and Cobra Driver cover contest

• PhillyV

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • cbaker2882

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • boring tie

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Figured you negotiated strokes. Seen Phil as low as what, 4 or 5, and play even better en route to MVP. Must be padding it for #RegionalRivalry :alien:

My apologies for being wrong.

Oh no doubt he can go lower. But we've played straight up before and it's pretty even, even when I was a few strokes higher. So I'll take the 7.8 for what it is at the moment haha.

I apologized for being wrong!

I was told there would be no math...

The only time I'm that low is when someone from Michigan is putting the pops on the scorecard.

PhillyV v. cbaker2882 #THPCallout and Cobra Driver cover contest

I was told there would be no math...

That may be the best line lol every time I read it it makes me laugh

I'm taking Phil 1 up. Both par the par 5. This is going to be a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That may be the best line lol every time I read it it makes me laugh

I was more interested in the difference between your handicap and your traveling handicap...

I was more interested in the difference between your handicap and your traveling handicap...

My traveling handicap is a little different than my handicap but both are way higher than my league handicap

I say Phil wins 3 and 2. Phil with a birdy on the par 5 and cbaker with a par.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Surprisingly no one thinks we're gonna bogey 3 lol

Surprisingly no one thinks we're gonna bogey 3 lol

Its the internet dude.
(and I said one of you would).
You will also finish the round in 3 hours.

The only time I'm that low is when someone from Michigan is putting the pops on the scorecard.
Sorry, we aren't used to it. Usually have our kids do it for us.

Its the internet dude.
(and I said one of you would).
You will also finish the round in 3 hours.

Must mean CPO

I'll go cbaker by 3. Both bogey the par 5

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cbaker 2 up. Par and par for both on the par 5

I am going with Philthy Phillyv since I have seen him when he gets that eye of the tiger going.

He will take it down 4 and 3.
I see him making a birdie on 3 with Cbaker making a par.

Can't wait to follow this one!

Oh PhillyV...don't let me down brother. Phil wins this one 3 & 2 after coming back being down 2 early.

Oh PhillyV...don't let me down brother. Phil wins this one 3 & 2 after coming back being down 2 early.

I have a feeling this one will go back n forth

You really need more confidence.

Probably. But I've played him in four matches already. 1 win, 1 loss and 2 ties, all except for my win was back n forth, especially the gauntlet match.

Probably. But I've played him in four matches already. 1 win, 1 loss and 2 ties, all except for my win was back n forth, especially the gauntlet match.

#MindGames Philly V. #MindGames
Play to score.

I have a feeling this one will go back n forth

While it may you don't like to lose and with the whole world watching you will be bringing it.

True I enjoy losing

Ya never know. Either way this was a tough pick and it will be enjoyable. You need the staffer though. I heard that was what was being played for.

Ya never know. Either way this was a tough pick and it will be enjoyable. You need the staffer though. I heard that was what was being played for.

Haha I bring it one time...

Back