Playdough

Hi.
Reaction score
Handicap
I wasn't really sure where to put this, so FL's if you need to put it somewhere else feel free. I fired up one of these accounts about 6 or 7 months ago. I don't post a lot to it,but I probably will once golf season really gets going. Its cool to see some of the stuff posted there. I know that several of the golf companies are using it to go "behind the scenes" on tour. I didn't know how many here use Instagram and if THP had thought about starting one and showing some of the equipment they are testing or some of the "behind the scenes" at HQ.

BTW, you follow me on there at the same way you can follow me on Twitter. @keyganspencer

I just started using it as well. Would be cool to see lots of golf pix.
Follow me as well ---twitter @coachnd24

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like Instagram. Like you said, some of the equipment companies post some really cool stuff on there. I believe my account is @JeffReedMO, same as on Twitter and here. I don't post a lot and when I do, it is usually of my pets.

Gave ya a follow Jeff. Coach couldn't find ya. I did forget that they don't use @ in the user name. So mine is just keyganspencer

I'm @crennehan. Post a fair
amount of golf pictures in the summer.

I am Crest4

Twitter is @PicknSplinters
Instagram is amsmith61

Tend to only post golf pictures with an occasional picture of the little guy/cat named Beckett. Beckett is the ruler of the house and the cat response for many missing golf balls.

Gave ya a follow Jeff. Coach couldn't find ya. I did forget that they don't use @ in the user name. So mine is just keyganspencer

Sorry... Instagram---coachnd1 Twitter @coachnd24

Got ya... Playdough, Jeff, GG, amsmith, crest

Lol, my girlfriend loves it I don't use it, it takes talent to edit photos the way I do, without Instagram hahahahahahahah

Lol, my girlfriend loves it I don't use it, it takes talent to edit photos the way I do, without Instagram hahahahahahahah

I like Photoshop as much as the next person, but its fun and quick.

Pixlr is another really good one.

I use my Mac one but they do sell iPhoto for iPhone

Cool, I don't mind it on mac. Makes resizing really easy. Wasn't sure if it was available for Iphone or not.

Check this out. iPhoto

maqugejy.jpg

Instagram

8y8uhyhu.jpg

Looks crappy

bump it up for more users...love to see some golf pics. follow me @sparksjr and I will follow back.

Im in. Follow me @scarnici

@philvedda for me

HandyManny10 for anyone interested in following.

Thought I would bump this up since our new #THPMC contest involves Instagram. A few members all ready have Instagram accounts and have posted their screen names here. I can be found at keyganspencer

Thought I would bump this up since our new #THPMC contest involves Instagram. A few members all ready have Instagram accounts and have posted their screen names here. I can be found at keyganspencer

Good idea Playdough!

You can follow me at James_Vaughn79

FYI: I don't really do a lot of Instagraming of photos, so I won't bomb your timeline with pictures of my lunch.

I'm somewhat of an instagram junkie. I'm on there more than vine. Feel free to browse my dumb pictures, I try to limit food shots. You'll get mainly pictures of random things, my son and my beagle mainly...this summer I was posting a ton of golf stuff though. Instagram -> 1Callawaygolfpro Twitter -> @Callawaygolfpro

Nice bump keygs!!!

@IceyShanks

Back